Ebay... Crazy prices... useful links etc.

THEBRITFARMER

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, trigger82 said:

I got 2 off them models off ebay for lot less money than that Justy 46

In what condition Cyril ? I've seen these go for 50 quid + each ...in there original UNDAMAGED boxes ...!!!  Cyril ...you would not get the postage alone from Ebay sellers these days for less than 10 euro to Ireland from the UK . Depending on the packaging off course .. To the boxed Renault alone was around 18 Sterling + postage..if you see a 30+ year old boxed Britains tractor less than the price I payed with postage  in the BUY IT NOW section of EBay....be sure and let us now...BTW there is an early model MF 2680 grey wheel BOXED going for the same amount..not bad..

Edited by justy 46

7 minutes ago, MadMark said:

At the end of the day Justin happy with what he paid for it, I've seen unboxed one's go for more than Justin paid. We all like a good deal and if you think it's to much then don't buy it.

Spot on Mark...I see a new realise Britains like the new Case Magnum costing 36 euro of the shop shelf  in the local toy shop. Compare that .... When you pull  a 30 year old boxed Britains tractor of EBay for less posted to your front door...it seems a good enough bargain in my eyes.. Cheers again for sharing the link...

2 hours ago, Mickheff89 said:

I have some straw bales from him and they are very good. What are the hay ones made from? From his description they seem to be made with real grass but that is perhaps bad translation. 

45 minutes ago, mb86 said:

I have some straw bales from him and they are very good. What are the hay ones made from? From his description they seem to be made with real grass but that is perhaps bad translation. 

Doesnt seem to be real hay. its similar to the straw looks like he just dyed it a different colour.

1 minute ago, Tractorman810 said:

Yeah real hay,I have some of his first ones about 80 I think, and you can smell it when you open the boxes, got them by mistake a long time ago , may yet sell them,not sure yet,got a few thing planned, or swap em for the straw ones if I could 

Hope you haven't any mice Sean.