Ebay... Crazy prices... useful links etc.

THEBRITFARMER

Well someones decided to bid against me!!! now i really really want this model with a passion but when is enough enough????? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=002&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=120121939280&rd=1&rd=1

I'll admit that I was also bidding against you last night on that Landini....could you get some photos up when you get it please? :-*

sorry i had loads of people bidding against me last night so just to insure i won something i placed a stupid bid on that, i will look at the model and see how much i like it, i collect mostly masseys JD and fendt, so may sell it on if i dont like it, if i do il let you know. ps the TE20 can be purchased at ?140 else where so im out on that just incase anyone else has been looking at it.

sorry i had loads of people bidding against me last night so just to insure i won something i placed a stupid bid on that, i will look at the model and see how much i like it, i collect mostly masseys JD and fendt, so may sell it on if i dont like it, if i do il let you know. ps the TE20 can be purchased at ?140 else where so im out on that just incase anyone else has been looking at it.

If you don't want it that would be great or even if you tell me what its made of, just looked a good model, badly described. :)

That landini i brought off ebay was not what i expected!!! the tractor has been well made but the paint job is awful especially on the bonnet!! it looks good from far away but up close im not too impressed il put pics up when i am near a broad band connection. dont get me wrong the tractor itsself was built well, but finished poorly

• 2 weeks later...

That landini i brought off ebay was not what i expected!!! the tractor has been well made but the paint job is awful especially on the bonnet!! it looks good from far away but up close im not too impressed il put pics up when i am near a broad band connection. dont get me wrong the tractor itsself was built well, but finished poorly

Want to sell it now then? :P The Hardi I bought on the same night STILL hasn't come! >:( >:(:-\

That's it for me.. I went to ?125... it's not mine now  :'( :'( - Hope I don't get the red mist though  :-[

If the high bidder crys wolf and you were the underbidder Marky, would you still go for it then?

Want to sell it now then? :PThe Hardi I bought on the same night STILL hasn't come! >:( >:(:-\

i know how you fell i bought a siku 6820 a week and a half ago the seller said he posted it the next day too >:(

Don't be too quick to blame the seller for non arrival of your item, I bought a tractor in a buy it now sale a few months ago and it still had not arrived after 10 + days. I contacted the seller who was able to confirm the address was correct and the model had been sent the day after payment by pay pal and offered to send a replacement the next day. He sent a replacement and it arrived here the next day and the first one he sent out arrived back at his address the next day with "unable to deliver as address does not exist"  >:(  make of that what you want, there is something wrong in the delivery system when that happens.

holly **** marky, thats a bit steep mate, aint it,mind you it looks imaculate,

I've ducked out of that one mate... he can have it at that  :'( :'( - the problem is... it's the only one I have EVER seen  :o - Must be rare... but it's just me v him.... Mrs F will cut my didgery doo off if I but that one mate  :'( :'(

I've ducked out of that one mate... he can have it at that  :'( :'( - the problem is... it's the only one I have EVER seen  :o - Must be rare... but it's just me v him.... Mrs F will cut my didgery doo off if I but that one mate  :'( :'(

Aw come on Markey - sell the Scoobie and buy it!! Better still I'll pay for it and you give me the Scoobie in return!!  :D :D