Ebay... Crazy prices... useful links etc.

THEBRITFARMER

I did then, I think they are all made of gold!! then painted  ;)ready to be shipped out of the country full of some dodgy contraband :D :D, might fool there plan and buy one.........or maybe not eh :D

Thats the awnser... They are ment to have but he has consumed it all on his self so he has to buy some more before they can leave  :D :D

You can laugh, I know the next three months as "silly season" on ebay..... £30+ for the 1135 fastrac, £45 for the massey 6290, £120 for an unboxed mf135 without cab..... I could list loads of crazy ones i've sold!

sent a message to me to asking for help with pricing, offered to buy the lot for 20 quid but turned me down :D :D :D

he has got bids on the ertl tractors now at good prices :)

If the 956 was B I N £50 I may have been tempted :D :D

it has been brought to my attention that prices on all my models for sale are too high. this is being revised now and will be rectified as soon as possible. sorry for the balls up andy  His inbox was probably full  :D :D

almost good tractorman.. but it's a 8830 powerfarm. only produced one year! and quite rare.. quite a normal price i'd say..

Though looking through the archives, only four years ago they were making as little as  £33! We just need a glut of them at once.