10th Pymoor Agricultural Show.... Saturday 5th July 2008

Lord Ferguson

Evidently... it's a big show and it's growing in popularity year on year  :-\

as long as its better than the August show at Stow cum Quay, that gets worse i'm sure each year :-\

• 1 month later...

Plans are well underway now ladies and gents... anyone coming on my stand quotiung FTF will get a free beer (or a glass of wine)  ;D;):-*

Hope to see you all there.... especially old Pops... CCF.. TBF... TOG... Light Land... Pudding etc. etc..

I'm coming over for the freebees - best of luck with the marketing Mark ;)

Thanks Colm.. I'll take some pics of my display...

wish i could come  ::) ::)

Me too Adam.... perhaps next time then mate  ;)

Free Beer !!!!!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Thats nearly worth travelling over for  ;D ;D ::) ::):D :D :D :D :D

Come on then... it's on ice waiting for you  ;D

have you got soft drinks????....i'll be driving and she cant drink!!

apparently the weather is supposed to be really bad....i hope not >:(??.....can i drive Fanny with linkbox and waterproofs! :D :D

have you got soft drinks????....i'll be driving and she cant drink!!

apparently the weather is supposed to be really bad....i hope not >:(??.....can i drive Fanny with linkbox and waterproofs! :D :D

You can if you like mate... soft drink... NOPE  :-[ - I'll but you both a can of coke  :D :D

free beer, dam i might just have to make the trip via the fergy day for that one mate

I'll keep your chair warm then Sean  ;D

Well what a day...

I spent a good 2 hours polishing Frankie... only for the heavens to open... just as the show started - TYPICAL... I had no coat with me... a Gazebo that let in more water than a teabag  >:(

Here's my stand... just before the real heavy rain started..

DSC_4161.jpg

Frankie... looking all wet and bedraggled...

DSC_4169.jpg

and finally... after an hour and a half's drive home... here she is baling the cardboard from today she missed...

DSC_4181.jpg

All in all... it was a good day... the sun came out this afternoon and I made a few good contacts.... more would have been nice.. but I got to have a beer with a few like minded individuals - so all is well  ;D

Marky that last picture makes Frankie look fantastic  :o :o ;)

Thanks mate blame Stephen Marshal.. he's my tractor cleaning inspiration... I must admit... it wasn't me who did the cleaning... it was my warehouse man... AKA... 'Lumpy'

Thanks mate blame Stephen Marshal.. he's my tractor cleaning inspiration... I must admit... it wasn't me who did the cleaning... it was my warehouse man... AKA... 'Lumpy'

Blimey, living dangerously letting the master of disaster near her weren't you Marky ::):o:D :D

good to see Frankie and Benny doing their real job!!

how many beers did you have left? ???

Waaaay to many mate really... oh well.. I guess I will have to polish them off myself  :-[;D

all looks well mark , better to make a few good contacts than lots of bad ones  :)

That's very true Marcus... very true indeed mate