walls for layout

noel

Question

prob to small to be honest, closest i have found is a pack of 6 granit loking walls, they say they are 1/35th so not to bad, prob is they aint cheap, think it was 10 quid for that pack, and it totaled less than 40cm in lenght all in

Nice one Gav. If only I'd had the time :(

Jez is the creator of the walling in question Tris, I'm only molding and casting them :);) will be at last 12-18 hours before anything is cast though as they sent me the wrong silicone catalyst this time, slow instead of fast >:(

6mm thick as I said above mate and they are bricked on both sides. I'll let Jez explain the rest as he made the pattern ;)

Well gentle men, and Gav....

I used the same walling that I used on my workshop walls. It is bricked on both sides and mounted to a piece of plastic coated wood.

I am not sure how the top part of the wall has come out, maybe Gav could post up a pic. I sent him the wall because I know I could use some more again and thought it would cast well and he could judge the prosperitiy of casting them.

Gav, how do you think they turned out mate? The grey coloured one looks almost brick colour.

Af anyone want a different pic then check out the workshop in the Two oaks farm topic.