attatchments

Hi Guys, I have a list of custom attachments that are for sale if anybody is interested in any of the items just drop me a mail.

Please note the models in the pictures are just first drafts and the actual attachments are of great detail and I am expecting them from the casters mid-week and will ost further pic's when they arrive!

Tiltable quick hitch for JS330

057.jpg

054.jpg

050.jpg

Bug type quick hitch

068.jpg

Pallet forks for JS330

061.jpg

069.jpg

071.jpg

Rock, Ditching and trenching buckets for JS330

021-1.jpg

Hyd hammer for JS330

027.jpg

Long reach boom and dipper set for JS330

023.jpg

024.jpg

Quick hitch set for 3CX / JZ70 / JCB8060

032-1.jpg

030-2.jpg

I am also currently making a ripper tooth, sorting grab and muncher for the JS330 and also hyd hammer for 3CX / JZ70 and JCB8060.

Cheers

Steven

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JS330!!!!

Welcome first of all, and thankyou for the new attachments, our wait is finnally over!!!!!

I would love some of those.

Will they fit on the liebherr Revell machine?

or the ros hitachi????

thanks again  ;D  , im not sure if they will fit the leibherr or the hitachi as i don't know the width of the dipper, but if u guys could tell me ill do some measuring ;) andif they are not going to fit i could make a ste for it as im prepared to try almost any attachment wanted.

cheers

would this quick hitch fit the joal 3cx mate

do you mean the 1:25 one?

or the 1:35 4CX? :-\

i guess if you have the RC2 3CX just measure the arm width and compare?? :-\....i need another 3CX :D

031-2.jpg

this is for Toyboy and Ben...let me know what u think!

that pic says it all js330, i think that this kind of addition to a standard model works wonders, just adds that bit more realism, 10/10 mate just perfect. Now the sucking up is out of the way  :D :D lets get down to brass tacs and talk cash ;)  any idea on price for the 3cx set?

WOW!! Amazing stuff!! Some magnificent looking bits & pieces!! Love the 6 - wheeler JCB dumper!! I will have to order a selection of them buckets & fittings off you mate!! Can you 'pm' me your price list please, if you have one??!! Thanks! :)

I love your work on those buckets and hitches,  I am going to have to buy a few more diggers to customise. I hope we get a good harvest in Canada this year with plenty of overtime.  I can see a few hundred $ of my pay cheque crossing the ocean on these and jcb's to put them on. keep up the good work. :)