Air hoses

NCC

Question

Hi Chaps,

Does anyone have any good ideas on how to make air hoses for trailers etc. Need some for my latest conversion. Anchors may be better though ha ha!.

Nathan

23 answers to this question

i use telecom wire,get it from work but if you ask most engineers you see by the road they probally would give you a bit,we all keep some on the van,comes in all colours and different diameters

Ha-Ha tractorman, there are going to be more reports of GPO vans being hijacked this week than any other crime due to that statement!  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

yeah but no but yeah but no but you now farmer well he said it,and i was no were near it and, any way if you ask nicely they usally will have some round abouts ,even if its from the bin,we only use single strand stuff any way ,it coils into  springs ect great,

Can this wire be purchased in model shops??, FP, TM, the stuff you guys use, wheres it from??. Fp if youhave some off cuts could you pop some in the package?

I need some myself fb, I'm off out this afternoon so I'll pop in the electrical shop I use and see if they have any in yet.

cheers fp, just wanted some strands to use for the guy who will be working on the barn as he needs a hose from the compressor to his 'tool'  :D :D :D;) ;), but if you have mnore spare, just chuck it in!....NCC owes me ?1.50 so you could mug him for it

i'll try that NCC................................................................................................................

damn !! my monitors gone blank ?? :-\

if you want mj,i have a bit of the black tele wire at home,i can bring it for you tommorrow if you want,pm me and let me know