Toytrac

Big A

Cheers for the offers guys. Sounds like we may be able to sort something out between us. What I was thinking was if I went down and set up on the Saturday, then came down in the afternoon on the Sunday for a final mooch round and to pack it all away again. So if there are a few bods around to watch over and just be there from opening to mid afternnon I would be hugely greatful for the support. I don't mind missing some of the show myself but really want Leverets there to support the cause.  :)

recon we could handel that no probs tirs, between us we can sort most things afterall

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one, well if there are a few people that can lend an hour each on the day then that will be great. I'll PM you local boys a bit nearer the time with a plan.  :)

Like I said to Peter just now you lot know enough guff about the layout to answer any questions etc.

Oh and Simon, if Model Tractor come along for more pics etc - DON'T give him your name!! ::):D :D :D

Nice one, well if there are a few people that can lend an hour each on the day then that will be great. I'll PM you local boys a bit nearer the time with a plan.  :)

Like I said to Peter just now you lot know enough guff about the layout to answer any questions etc.

Oh and Simon, if Model Tractor come along for more pics etc - DON'T give him your name!! ::):D :D :D

cant do saturday mate, will prob be a early sunday start for me, but sunday wont be a problem

What is access like for airports or is Spalding a better bet ???

Nearest are probably Bristol, Southampton, Bournemouth or Exeter.  If you can get to Exeter I may be able to give you a lift to Wincanton Racecourse.

Which is more enjoyable and better range -toytrac or spalding.Hope to do one of them but Spalding may be easier to get to based on flight times and not wanting to be any more than one night away.Too risky to chance the boat that time of year

F

both as good, toytrac last year was great, huge improvemnt on the pervious, spalding spot on to, just a tad to far for me to do twice in a year, plus its close to toytrac so would be skint for my local one

between both of them theres not a lot in it to be honest

Decision time €45/53 to either Bristol or Bournmouth flying out on Sat and back in Sun evening or €25 to Stanstead for Spalding??? ??? ??? ??? ???

look on ryan air, if your lucky and earlier enough you can get 1 p flights, mate does it all the time, they fly nto bristol, you just need to be quick as ther's only so many per flight

Thanks lads - flights don't look too flexible for going over early Sunday morning.... :(

Will have to see

Bristol would probably be the most flexible as its the biggest airport but then you'd need to get to Wincanton, hire car is the only way I can think of.  As I said get to Exeter (fly in Saturday out Sunday maybe) and it looks as if we can sort transport, I may even be able to offer a bed if you really want to go!!  Plenty of time, have a think and get in touch when you've made your mind up.

UPDATE... I'm booked in to the Crossways... £50... seems reasonable enough to me... anyone else fancy a beer on the evening of Saturday 18th October with me and Simon... please feel free to join us  ;D

Come on lads sign up frist rounds on me  ;D ;D :D :D

Bloody hell... Mine's a tripple top shelf then  :D :D :D

Nar.... just kidding...

I'll have a babycham as usual  :-[:D :D :D

Marky, there's a great garage just up the road, they do three mags for £6!

What? But you said top shelf? ;):D