Toytrac

Big A

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wincanton Racecourse

How to get there....http://www.farmmodels.co.uk/tables/toytracdirections.htm  again!

thanks mate, just put the postcode in aa route finder and its 175miles from me. So about 50quid derv and then the hotel cost for me, mum and dad thats gotta be about 150+. So i very much doubt that Mum and dad will take me  :'( :'(

Decision time €45/53 to either Bristol or Bournmouth flying out on Sat and back in Sun evening or €25 to Stanstead for Spalding??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Similar to what I was thinking as well Fintan - have exams the weeks before both so either one is preferable as my "treat" ;)

Let me know hat you are thinking of doing ;)

I'm sure there will be several other Irish doing the same ;)

Similar to what I was thinking as well Fintan - have exams the weeks before both so either one is preferable as my "treat" ;)

Let me know hat you are thinking of doing ;)

I'm sure there will be several other Irish doing the same ;)

might be worth getting hold of garrett mate, he did the trip last year, and i think the year before to, flew over late the night before, then hire car down, flew back the sunday afternoon i think,

might be worth getting hold of garrett mate, he did the trip last year, and i think the year before to, flew over late the night before, then hire car down, flew back the sunday afternoon i think,

That is what I was thinking of at the moment Sean ;) ;) - I'm sure several I know would be interested too ;) Just have to see what the story with work will be ;)

thanks mate, just put the postcode in aa route finder and its 175miles from me. So about 50quid derv and then the hotel cost for me, mum and dad thats gotta be about 150+. So i very much doubt that Mum and dad will take me  :'( :'(

Its 495.05 miles for me  :-\ :-\ ::) ::):D :D :D :D

• 3 weeks later...

Are any other members from sussex going to toytrac in oct as I'm thinking of popping down for the day.

Obviously I know udi is going but just wondered if anyone would want to come with me as I don't want to turn up on me tod.

If you do come on your own mate, there will be plenty of hospitality there for you mate.  :)

Who's gona bring them down to Toytrac though without scoffing the lot on the way?

we can trust andy and his dad, they will be safe, as for the jafas who knows, last lot made it safe and sound, but i was driving, ,so mark didnt eat any, may have to drive this time again, and keep them safe

of course there will ,we do like our jafa cakes, and maybe andys sister will make some of those nice cakes again if we are lucky

Thanks Tris and Sean,sounds like a good day out and I shall think about coming over the next few weeks. :)

Just having a read of last novembers toytrac report in classic tractor and machinery which has a pic of seans mf 760 and it's printed that someone went from Eastbourne the next town on from me,would they be a member on here perhaps.

• 1 month later...

I am in the process of filing out the forms for a table or two to display Two Oaks farm and a bit of a field set up.

I need to get to spalding first to get some bits...........  :)

that would be good i will look forward to seeing some of your kit in the flesh  :D :D