classic tractor september 2008

tell ya what, you get some more fiat or same articles in ya periodical (now theres a word), like robbo, i also will be a dribbling mess

Hey Puds!

How 'bout you write up a few articles about the weird and wonderful machinery on the farms down there in New Zealand?

CT needs an antipodean correspondent - and what better than a Pudding's World section?

:D :D :D :D

Hey Puds!

How 'bout you write up a few articles about the weird and wonderful machinery on the farms down there in New Zealand?

CT needs an antipodean correspondent - and what better than a Pudding's World section?

:D :D :D :D

all well & good stan , but i really dont need to read , hubba, hubba, hubba, drool dribble drool for four pages when he gets to the FIATS  :D :D :D

but you are right , we see a bit of the australians bit of the canadian, & north ameryankians , so pudds input on NZ would be great

you ever seen 'the family guy' show on tv..........ya notice how that show starts on one topic and finishes on another?............ha ha!........thats pretty much how i operate, ha ha!.....ya notice i don't stick to posts on these forums,

if i start story telling in CT, ya will think that JD never sold a tractor in NZ........but there were a lot of fiat and SAME ha ha!

i will write a story on my current project for CT, when i ever get it finished......that will be a eye opener i promise

Picked mine up from W H Smith yesterday...no stuck pages at all.  Only had a quick skim through it but looks a great read.  The Model page is of interest this month.............

Picked mine up from W H Smith yesterday...no stuck pages at all.  Only had a quick skim through it but looks a great read.  The Model page is of interest this month.............

yeah there is a real reason for that but Sean wont tell us :D :D :D::)

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Robbo,

Thanks for your note. Frankly, this is not good enough. I am very disappointed that you have had to go to the trouble of getting a replacement issue, only for that to have pages that are stuck together.

I don't think it's a widespread problem; I had a bulk supply of 100 issues delivered here and none of them have pages stuck together. On that note, Robbo, please send me your address and I will personally send you one myself....the same goes for Mr Ferguson.

If anyone else has had the same problem with the latest issue, please post it up. This is the first time we've had pages stuck together in 89 issues and I certainly don't want it to happen again...so the more evidence the better. That way, we can give the printers a roasting.

Regards

Rory Day

Editor, Classic Tractor

please send me your address and I will personally send you one myself....the same goes for Mr Ferguson.

Regards

Rory Day

Editor, Classic Tractor

Send you my home address... are you kidding.. I come home to find you rifling through my brochure collection... looking for one's you havn't got yet... lovingly thumbing the pages of my MF48 haypacker brochure... caressing my MF service vehicle livery brochure... are you kidding mate  >:(

Now then... meet me at the park bench... just behind the swings at 8am.. I'll be wearing a red rose and I'll have the times under my arm.. we can do the swop then  ;)

;D

Dear Lord Ferguson,

What would my wife say! She would be distraught at the thought of me linking up with another 'damaged' individual with an unhealthy interest in collecting tractor brochures.......

Mr Ferguson, I have a problem - I am fast running out of space, what do I do? Perhaps you could see your way to giving me a loan to build an extension, all in the interests of the hobby, of course.

Regards

Mr Day

• 4 weeks later...