daf 85 cattle lorry

looks good graham i got my trailer to do now  ::)

look forward to seeing your trailer steve when done , the cab will stay that colour nick got to finish the cab indoors i put a bed in it so want to make sleeping bag and pillow and curtains and detail the dash up windows to glaze mirrors to add and wipers and lights to add bit of sign writing and then off to market with some cattle ;)

look forward to seeing your trailer steve when done , the cab will stay that colour nick got to finish the cab indoors i put a bed in it so want to make sleeping bag and pillow and curtains and detail the dash up windows to glaze mirrors to add and wipers and lights to add bit of sign writing and then off to market with some cattle ;)

Sounds very amibtious to me Graham, will look forward to seeing it finished ;)

done a bit more took your advise marcus and lowered cab but still sits a little forward on chassis added sleeping bag pillow, and collins map on dash ,

very nice work!!!.....now the sleeping bag and collins is just tooooooooooooo far >:( >:(...... ;D ;D ;D

Loving the details Graham! The map is the best touch. You can get maps, grot mags, *** packets and newspapers for 1/24 model trucks but I often wondered about smaller scales. Your home made details are great :)

well id' like to say it looks alot better , but that wossname thingy hung in the back of the cab ruins a very good model  :D

brilliant  mate , hmm would be hard to move the cab back without having to move anything that spart of the main model

the detail looks great i think collin will be well happy with the result , what with his map & night out gear :) :) :) :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...