1:32 Claas Dominator 105

I'd swear but it will be blocked by the filter.

What a jolly nice model, a spiffing piece of work. It looks absoloutly delightful. . . . I said all that with jazz hands for extra affect.

I think we need a video of the Jazz Hands to get the full effect...

Got the day off to paint the latest toy I'm working on... although this one won't fit on the workbench! ;)

/m.

post-1701-132638857987_thumb.jpg

As said above really... simply.. completely and utterly... without doubt... no question.... bloody brilliant...

See you've made me swear  :-[

What a stunning piece of work... whatever you do for a living... give it up and do this full time Malcy_p ... unless of course you work as a hair trimmer for the ladies of the royal ballet  :-\ - in that case... do it at weekends

just out of interest , approximately how heavy are the scratchbuilt models & how sturdy are they ?

Just weighed the Senny and Dom 105 - 300g and 444g respectively.

Apart from the 'sticky out' bits which by their very nature are fragile I'd say they were pretty tough. In fact, whilst measuring the Senny (I was standing up but I don't know why I was!) in order to make the decals I dropped her. My heart sank, and Dani looked on aghast... However, the header bounced in one direction and the combine in the other. Apart from bending a row of tines on the reel nothing broke or fell off - but I wouldn't elect to repeat the procedure to see what happens this time!

Looking at it another way - on a par with the UH Matador or Europa I'd say.

Why you ask?? :)

/m.

Just weighed the Senny and Dom 105 - 300g and 444g respectively.

Apart from the 'sticky out' bits which by their very nature are fragile I'd say they were pretty tough. In fact, whilst measuring the Senny (I was standing up but I don't know why I was!) in order to make the decals I dropped her. My heart sank, and Dani looked on aghast... However, the header bounced in one direction and the combine in the other. Apart from bending a row of tines on the reel nothing broke or fell off - but I wouldn't elect to repeat the procedure to see what happens this time!

Looking at it another way - on a par with the UH Matador or Europa I'd say.

Why you ask?? :)

/m.

only ask because JC built a ploeger pea harvester a while back & it was resin cast with plastic parts & was surprised when i lifted it just how light it was , but yours look like bulk but no volume , so just interested i guess  :)

• 2 weeks later...