lakeland model farm&construction show

big 10-4

Coincidentally, I was actually wondering when this event was this year.  I had intended to go last year, but the weather was a little on the crappy side, just enough to disuade me from making the journey down from Fife.  Hopefully I'll make it along this year!

Having heard that it was agood show last year I would have liked to have gone. Sadly due to work ( day 3 ) commitments I am unlikely to get Monday off. I don't really fancy travelling from Penrith to Aberdeen on a Sunday evening and feeling like a half shut knife the following day.

i am  going  again this  year  with layout  in hand    just  sent my  entry  form  back  speaking  to  harold  he  say  there are a  few  more  layouts  booked in........It is  well  worth the  trip. Will enjoy  meeting  the  lads  from up  north  again .... :D :D

• 5 weeks later...

i am  going  again this  year   with layout  in hand    just  sent my   entry  form  back  speaking  to  harold  he  say  there are a  few  more  layouts  booked in........It is  well  worth the  trip. Will enjoy   meeting  the  lads  from up  north  again .... :D :D

Have heard good things about this show and like I say, I'd love to travel up with Leverets Farm but it's quite a way. :(

• 2 weeks later...

does anyone have a list of what trade stands there is going to be?

I was speaking to Harold at the Lanark show Andy and he was asking me if I was comiing down but owing to work comittments the following day I'm going to have to give it a miss this year. I did pick up a flyer on it but no contact number.

I sure someone on here must have a contact telephone number for Harold though ??? ???

I had a call from Graham of G&M models last night on another matter and he mentioned G&M Farm models and Stephen Moat were not going to be in attendance since they were already booked in for the National Tractor Show at Peterbourgh on the same weekend.

I'm playing with the idea of going. A long weekend in Cumbria with Traci combined with a model show.. .. maybe the fourth airing of the year for Leveret's aswell  ???

You told me you were going for a long weekend at a model show and "traci can tag along to carry the boxes"  :D :D :D