Markies visit to a French MF Dealer 2008...

Lord Ferguson

Thanks Nick... kind words buddy... Not sure how much one of those trailers would weigh full up... any ideas ???

As for Barry's machine - advancement in medical science buddy...  ;) - Technically speaking... it's more 'microsurgery' these days.. hence the reduction in size I think  ;D

I haven't a clue mate, just been standing next to someone in a field watching a NH Combine with him telling me all about tonage of a combine per hour, tonage of a grain bin, tonage of bla bla, so my mind is frazzled at this current point. It's a nice trailer end of.  ;D

Ahh i see, im suprised they don't lose a machine or two down there  ;):D

Nice pics Marky did you have a chat with anyone or do they not speak Engish at that dealer?  Did you go inside to see the parts dept??

Poor Barry wonder why he gets picked on so much :'( :'( :D :D :D

great pics mate, that cab top looks like a low profile / loader one, did it have a glass hatch between the lightas at the front??? never seen one in the flesh, but have seen it in brouchures ect

as for barrys fluff machine, dam are you sure its big enough,lot of acres to cover up there mate after all :D :D

Nice pics Marky did you have a chat with anyone or do they not speak Engish at that dealer?  Did you go inside to see the parts dept??

Poor Barry wonder why he gets picked on so much :'( :'( :D :D :D

Not one English speaker... But we had a good understanding between us via sign language  :-\ - as for the parts department... it was like going back in time... just a tin shed full of dust and cobwebs  :-\

Thanks for all the kind comments...

Marcus... I like the idea of a dealer sticker collection  ;):)

As for you Steve... that looks more like it.. we could do Barry a "back, crack and sack" with that one  :D :D

Not one English speaker... But we had a good understanding between us via sign language  :-\ - as for the parts department... it was like going back in time... just a tin shed full of dust and cobwebs  :-\

Thanks for all the kind comments...

Marcus... I like the idea of a dealer sticker collection  ;):)

As for you Steve... that looks more like it.. we could do Barry a "back, crack and sack" with that one  :D :D

sort of place a mate comes across a few 1/32 mf399's in boxes not been touched for ages,  :D :D

but what we really want to know mate is did you get a leroy sticker ? that would be a great collection , an MF dealer sticker collection  :)

nice pics Marky, bet Diane and the kids were happy for that stop :D :D :D

Marcus, dont give him ideas! :D :D :D :D

great pics mate, that cab top looks like a low profile / loader one, did it have a glass hatch between the lightas at the front??? never seen one in the flesh, but have seen it in brouchures ect

as for barrys fluff machine, dam are you sure its big enough,lot of acres to cover up there mate after all :D :D

Nice pics Marky, in the one line up you can see both types of cab roof, the visio roof with the loader window between the front cab lights and the flat topped low profile roof.

Indeedy... I've seen the visio before... but never the low profile.... one of the local farmers here ordered the low profile roof on his 5445 and it turned up the same as mine... the dealer had the tape measure out to see if it was any different  :D :D ::)

I wonder where the air con and radio go ??? - or indeed... if you get it on that cab  :-\