ROS 2009 RELEASES

texas

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That NH is simply stunning 8), Ros are really up there now. I think Ros and NH are going to be plesantly surprised with the response they get from this model, so much so i think NH might ( :) hopefully :) ) request some more models, ie, more tractors, telescopic handler, combine, forager, baler. hopefully this will be the start of a long and prosperous relationship for both companies, 10/10 all round, a defenite buy for me

Since ROS decided to change their policy of manufacturing cheap dispensable plastic miniatures to making accurate models for collectors, their models have become more and more desirable. With this NH T7070 as the most stunning model of them all  :o;D Finally a ROS model to add to my collection that actually looks good.. reaaaaaaaaaallllllllllyyyyyyyy good! and accurate.

The link between NH and ROS has been always their since Ford/New Holland was taken over by Fiat and being both italian companies, i think more will follow. However thinking about ERTL and their long term connection with Case, and Ford/New Holland, i doubt if more models will follow, maybe 1 a year..

Ive got 7 JDs  1 CASE Magnum and a Britains T7060 on the fleet and was planning to dump the blue un for another green one because its just not in the same league as my other models  BUT this fabulous ROS T7070 has changed my mind and two of these will be replacing the britains 7060 and one of the Deeres ;D  WELL DONE ROS AND WELL DONE NH for finally seeing sense ;)  like others have said this model will be a huge seller :)

I notice the model has the new style "round" cab roof lights and the correct rear wheels with bar axle and what appears to be a detachable front weight on the front linkage :)  EXCELLENT

By the way how peed off would I have been if Id paid two hundred quid+ out for one of those fragile NH hand built T7000s only to find a mass produced version thats nearly as good is being released at a fraction of the price :-\

Given that ROS have already made A NH combine in the past I should be very careful about buying a handbuilt CR9090 for £500 when there could be a ROS one in the pipeline ;)

As for a CASE CVX225 I cant see ROS getting the license of ERTL for that to happen as I think its purely the Italian connection between ROS and NH thats made these wonderful NH models possible ;) how about a T6080 next please ;D

By the way how peed off would I have been if Id paid two hundred quid+ out for one of those fragile NH hand built T7000s only to find a mass produced version thats nearly as good is being released at a fraction of the price :-\

Given that ROS have already made A NH combine in the past I should be very careful about buying a handbuilt CR9090 for £500 when there could be a ROS one in the pipeline ;)

As for a CASE CVX225 I cant see ROS getting the license of ERTL for that to happen as I think its purely the Italian connection between ROS and NH thats made these wonderful NH models possible ;) how about a T6080 next please ;D

I hope Ros do an NH combine - and I agree if they did the CR9090 it would be a more practical option than the handbuilt version...though I bet you can guess which NH model I'd really like to see from them ;);D ;D