Fendt Fahrer

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

indeed, enough bickering like old women! >:(

paint them how you feel right ;):), i'm sure there are different colours out there, either way they will no doubt look good!......infact, any pics of the real ones then :-\ :-\

VERY DISSAPOINTING COLLECTION OF MODELS (again) from SIKU :'(

Half decent combine and the rest is of no interest too me :(

UH have moved miles ahead in implements now and thankfully have at least two or three outstanding implements coming too my collection soon :)

I think some of you have been deluding your selves for the last three years with SIKU and i would place them fourth now behind UH,WIKING & BRITAINS

UH have moved miles ahead in implements now and thankfully have at least two or three outstanding implements coming too my collection soon :)

I think some of you have been deluding your selves for the last three years with SIKU and i would place them fourth now behind UH,WIKING & BRITAINS

I would have to totally disagree with you Bluegreen.

I don't see that you can compare Siku to Wiking and UH.

The only real comparison to Siku is Britains and between these two Siku are leaps ahead in terms of buiuld quality and new releases.

UH and Wiking to me are running at te same level making models not toys.

We ave all said before that it is not fair to compare these four brands together.

Personally I think there are several excellent items from siku this year and would congratulate them in keeping up with the market. A mid sized combine we have all been asking for..... Some decent new tractors that are varied and lorries in 1/132nd scale that I think everyone is asking for.

Have to agree with both of you  ;);D ;D ??? ??? ???

For us adults its disapointing but for the kids Siku are doing an excellent job of supplying playable toys.

My conclusion is as follows:

Models for the adult collector:

Weise, UH, Wiking, Ros, Agrartoy, Replicagri and to some extend Britains because of their grip on the JD, Case IH and NH licences.

Toys for kids:

Britains and Siku. There are a few Siku toys that are Ok in quality and not available from the other companys to collect for us adults but they are few and far between. They just look to much like toys and not replicas.

with so much coming from the UH camp this year, its good that siku aren't bringing out loads this year  like britains too .but i can see that for some it may be disapointing . but didn't they bring out a lot of stuff last year so maybe 2010 will be better

i have to dissagree as well, i think that my 7530 and 7430 with a bit of pimping are two of my best models and am quite happy to display them along side a wise 515c or any other uh wise wiking model i think you are deluding yourself

I would have to totally disagree with you Bluegreen.

I don't see that you can compare Siku to Wiking and UH.

The only real comparison to Siku is Britains and between these two Siku are leaps ahead in terms of buiuld quality and new releases.

UH and Wiking to me are running at te same level making models not toys.

We ave all said before that it is not fair to compare these four brands together.

Personally I think there are several excellent items from siku this year and would congratulate them in keeping up with the market. A mid sized combine we have all been asking for..... Some decent new tractors that are varied and lorries in 1/132nd scale that I think everyone is asking for.

agree there Jez, Siku are way ahead of RC2 (Britains), how can people think they are not? and put them 4th, there is a far better range from Siku than RC2! :o :o, RC2 have to really pull something out of the bag this year or more people will be disillusioned with there excuses!, i'm hoping they will, although with me i wont buy what comes out like i used to that i wanted, i'll be even more cautious with spending on items due to other circumstances!

can some one explain how Siku can be behind RC2?. Siku are more european than UK with the models but RC2 just have no real 'buy me factor' for me and are not producing enough UK based stuff themselves like the good old days!

and Jez......1/132nd lorries? ::)

i guess rc2 cant jsut do uk stuff like the good old days ben, wouldnt last 5 mins if they did that, but yes they need to do more uk stuff in the range,that would help them no end improve sales ect,sikus ahaed at presnt, but not by to much now i feel, rc2 is working at  it, they just need to tweek the range ,and think/listen to more people in the uk,they get that right they will slaughter siku

I wonder if the straw chopper on the combine can be put into the non chopping poisition? (so it's leaving a swath of straw for bailing) as I have noticed all models of combines come with the straw chopper is fixed in chopping poisition

It can Mark yes, if you look at the pic of it pulling the header it is folded.

You don't need to fold it up when windrowing as it all done inside the rear hood.

This is a prime example of Siku supplying demand, we allasked for a mid sized combine and we get one. Ok not to everyone's taste but it is one of the most popular combines Deere makes.

Hi

I am going to have Disagree as well about SIKU's models. I think they had done a Bang up Job on there models. I don't have many SIKU models in my collection but I have been impressed. Certainly the UH models are clearly detailed BUT SIKU, I think does an amazing job. Look at the SIKU Lexion 600 in 1/32nd, It has opening side sheilds, grain bin, detailed head, header trailer, detailed cab interior and other nice detail, that used to be found on just precision models like the Deere Precision 9750STS. You even get handrails & Mirrors as well... And this model was not even a Dealer or special version... The one I got any way.

Same with the Deere 7500 SPFH in 1/32nd SIKU brought out in 2003. Very well detailed, had opening side sheilds, handrailings and mirrors all on a regular model! I am impressed with SIKU.

They will Do One Hell of a job on the new 1/32nd T670I Combine! The Thing with the SIKU models, is the grain tanks actually open, unlike the UH combine models, which is a let down a bit on UH's end but good old SIKU notices that detail and incorporates it. Now I am not saying UH is bad, but SIKU keeps getting Better & Better.

Even there 1/32nd Tractors have opening hoods, unlike most of Britains 1/32nd models. Not knocking Britains either as they have produced some fine models as well, in my opnion....But SIKU has done some unique things, some that the other Toy companies would not touch... Like the John Deere T670I for example. You would not begin to understand how long I have waited for a new John Deere Conventional combine to appear. The last one was in 2000, by Britains, which was the 2266 in 32nd scale. It was a so- so model but won't go into that.... So I waited & waited and Finally Good old SIKU delivers what I was looking for: A DETAILED John Deere conventional Combine! Long Live the T670!!! This is The Model I have Waited for, and if it were not for SIKU we may never have seen it. True UH detail is impressive but in my opnion SIKU's detail is right up there and it's detail in there models is often overlooked by collectors. That Horshe Grain cart or what ever it was called that came out in 32nd by SIKU was a clever model with the carts auger that actually rotates and augers out the grain into a cart. Clever detail SIKU. 

Personally I think future looks Bright for SIKU, they keep getting better and better in my honest opnion.

Take Care Jason B