Fendt Fahrer

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

The T670i combine is on the Siku listing on the G&M site, doesn't mention its not yet available though, though the price quoted on there is £61.00!  I know the cost of models is increasing but that seems a lot for a combine  :-\

The T670i combine is on the Siku listing on the G&M site, doesn't mention its not yet available though, though the price quoted on there is £61.00!  I know the cost of models is increasing but that seems a lot for a combine  :-\

the claas lexion 600 was around that price

and bruder are releasing one in their scale too

see this is where it starts to go wrong, 61 quid for whats effectivly a toy?? whos going to buy that from pocket money, i would pay that for a good uh model with plenty of detail ect, but a toy, thats just getting silly now >:(

If we don't buy    The prices will come down :-\

see this is where it starts to go wrong, 61 quid for whats effectivly a toy?? whos going to buy that from pocket money, i would pay that for a good uh model with plenty of detail ect, but a toy, thats just getting silly now >:(

never mind pocket money folks with a good paying job won't pay that for something with a knob on top for steering the thing , the britains S690i RRP is £39.99 and the detail is alot better, me and farmer ED were talking about the siku prices and how its out of control for there products,

never mind pocket money folks with a good paying job won't pay that for something with a knob on top for steering the thing , the britains S690i RRP is £39.99 and the detail is alot better, me and farmer ED were talking about the siku prices and how its out of control for there products,

as far as i am concerned you are 100% right couldnt agree with you more, instead of wants lists growing the reverse will happen both for children and collectors alike. no matter what the reasons money is tight thats is that!.unfortunately

as far as i am concerned you are 100% right couldnt agree with you more, instead of wants lists growing the reverse will happen both for children and collectors alike. no matter what the reasons money is tight thats is that!.unfortunately

we are all looking forward to spalding and so glad to hear its going to be a great show the biggest ever- but i dont think it will be that for the traders people havent got the cash they use to have.

Have you also seen the cost of the deutz  RC from Siku £174 totally silly prices forget the Siku RC models way over priced.

noticed that mike, cheapest i have seen it is about 165, ,but for what it is, way to high, almost in the realms of the lorrys, thing is they price them that high, we dont buy, they stop making them, i for the life of me can't understand why they are so much, ok pounds weak, but not to that extent

I think I remember suggesting to Geoff @ Top Tractor when he mentioned the price hikes that I reckoned the T670i would cost something approaching £60; a lot for what it is, but a conventional JD is something I've always wanted so in a way I feel held to ransom...

Its still cheaper than the limited NH CR9090 though! ;D

the claas lexion 600 was around that price

and bruder are releasing one in their scale too

your having a laugh!!! :D :D :D

it was £35 in the dealers and £45 in the shops/online! :D :D :D :D