toytrac oct 19th

Tractorman810

Well, Two oaks farm is all set up with a massive number of deere's present and busy working. Got a great spot right in the centre next to Tris.

Hope to see most of you guys there tommorrow.

anywhere near us?? we are apparently on the bar, and the drinks still there too ::) ::)

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have fun people ;)

You not coming down then Smurf....? I would have thought you'd have scooted across....

I'm still at home but will be leaving soon, as soon as I can get George dressed anyway, should be there about 11.30....

Anything in particular you want looking out for Bill....?

You not coming down then Smurf....? I would have thought you'd have scooted across....

I'm still at home but will be leaving soon, as soon as I can get George dressed anyway, should be there about 11.30....

Anything in particular you want looking out for Bill....?

Just any old boxed Britains in Straw and Rainbow boxes and boxed sets as well Simon ;D ;D

Lucky you I have to go outside and look at access for the start up as to what scaffold can stay and what has to go. Got a new Tucano on the way though and several other items which I should get in the next month or so. Also got a item to pick up from Andy ;) ;)

Hooray I got there and had a good day meeting up with a whole bunch of members including Graham, Marky, Jez and of course young Adam.  Thanks for the tea, Adam! 

Nice to meet all of you - too many to mention individually even if I could remember all the names!

FTF layouts really look great.  Wonderful work and a credit to the forum.  Marky took a lot of pictures which I am sure he will post when he gets a chance.

What a weekend!!

Manic isn't the word, I was chasing my tail all weekend ::)

The show was ace but getting there at lunchtime left it a little late to catch up with everyone properly so I must apologise :-[

Nice to catch Sue, Mandy, the three Marks, the two Simons, Dan, Rich dicky, Andy Big A, HenryMc, marshman Ad, Graham, Sharon, Barry(udi)more, Steve 1/32farmer, PDC and Maisey, George Poole, Sean, Marcus, Bossman Andy, PDH farmerdave, BGU and mgu . . . blimey, who else ???

The pavillion was rammed when I got there at 11.45, no spare table space either. Not so much older or scrap stuff but there were new faces and traders absent for a year two. Leverets Farm pulled a fair few new fans in aswell as revisiters. Thanks to Sean, MDford, Simon M for their tractors. :)

Another fab show, thanks to all the organisers and to Jez for a huge amount of help over the weekend.

:) :)

It was great to meet a lot of new members for me too.... as Sue said... too many to mention... but I've had a SUPERB time... some real fun both before and during the event...

I'm just uploading some pics now... I only too 300 odd  :-[:D :D :D - bear with me and I'll have them up for our stoppy back buddies...

or shall I wait until tomorrow to file my FTF report  ???:D :D