toytrac oct 19th

Tractorman810

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so what time are you getting there Jez i might have to bring the 3140 out that night  :o :o :D :D

I am heading to Tris' on friday to pick up his workshop. Then I am staying with a mate of mine in Wells friday and saturday night.

Saturday I am not sure what time we can get there so set up? I will try and email Warner.

We have just booked into Crossways for the night - looking forward to Toytrac for the 1st time !

Brilliant :) Shame to have missed you both at Spalding. Glad your making the jaunt down to Toytrac. Wish I was around for the Saturday evening now as it sounds like a fair few people are stopping overnight :(

Sounds as though Crossways is in for a Forum treat.  Please behave yourselves boys, we don't want a ban!  I will see you on Sunday, however briefly, as I am definitely not missing out this year.

I will keep them in check Sue, I am driving. Make sure you come over and say hi on sunday.  ;):)

I definately can't go myself now, spud harvest will still be in full swing but Andy (Big A) will be handling 1-32 Farm Implements and also having some of his models there as well for all to see and order

I hope Andy is on commission :D :D

Not wishing to alter anyone's plans, but a bit of useful info for those travelling from afar for Toytrac and stopping overnight.

For the folks that don't know the evening of Sat 18th. is Wincanton Carnival, one of the illuminated Somerset Guy Fawkes Carnivals - a spectacle unique to the area and good for tractor spotting.

Carnival starts at 7pm,  grab your spot by five,  pubs open till Am....

If dry weather take a six pack and a hip flask....

http://www.somersetcarnivals.co.uk/index.asp

cant miss us sue, most of us have the black t shirts now,few of us have our names on the arms to thanks to marcus

Hmm, yes, but who is looking at arms.  You know me, Sean, 5' 2" and tend to get buried in bosoms and backpacks.  So what did Marcus do for you to have names on arms? (or rather what did you do for Marcus?)  Mine is just an ordinary FTF shirt and if the weather is chilly my arms will be covered.  I know I'll use one of my South Hants Model Club badges instead! ;D

You'll know me Sue... I'll be the dashingly handsome, distinguished, rugged... yet clean shaven... manly, 6ft Hunk in the PINK Massey Ferguson hat  ;D:-*

Oops.. sorry.... that's Jez...

I'm the fat, tubby, balding nerd with glasses  :-[:D :D

Don't for get the Airbrush mate!!!

Hi guys

Where is this Toytrac show and is it better than the Spalding show ??? ??? :)

there's a link to where toytrac is mate but not i think better than spalding ,the venue is smaller , but with luck last years 'new' venue will attract more sellers than it used to, so from last year bigger & better , it will be a few years before it gets to spalding size  :)