UH New Releases 2009

texas

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If UH have got any sense (they certainly have) they will see the release of the ford 5000/7000 etc as a warm up to a potential goldmine of sales by making a few Ford models from the 80s ;)  I strongly suggest 4wd versions in either 1/16 or 1/32 of the Ford7810

8210 & one from the big TW range ::)    This lot would outsell anything else on the model market for sure!

That Claas Jaguar looks fantastic..... ::)

Hopefully now that U-H have moved into the 70's era of claas harvest machines, (and Schuco are bringing out a 1:43 Senator) its only a matter of time before we see a 1:32 Senator or early Dominator, I'm sure they would be big sellers.

S1540, 965H, 1075, early Dominator, mid Dominator, late Dominator. Plus lots of others from the 70's and 80's. Then an S1900, 5400, 5460, 5830 in choppers. Great to see a Jag 60 to start with, the first of many I hope

Impressive list there Eurodeere! Would be more than happy with any of them, particularly a nice old N-H S1900  ::)

Going back to the Dominators, if they do turn one out, my money would be on an 85, as Claas have a restored one (not sure where it is at the moment, Claas museum or the stuttgart ag museum??), and looking at U-H's SF60, it appears to have been modelled on Claas's own restored Jaguar SF60 (Claas museum/Agritechnica 2005), so although they will have access to plans/blueprints, when it comes to older machines, U-H seem to like a mint/restored example, as in MF 135/Ford 7000 etc.