UH New Releases 2009

texas

Of course it is ::) But the Challenger combine they already produced wasn't the same as a Gleaner (which I drove) nor was it a 660 (which I drove). If they hover did choose to produce more of the range, a 660 would be a great model as it could also be a badge engineered Massey and with panel changes, a Gleaner. Offering more scope for sales and also giving UH a great push in America.

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Do it while you can Blake. When women and houses come along you'll not have a penny to scratch your @rse with! :D

If you scratch your @rse with a penny, good for you but i'll pass I think, thank you  ::):D :D

• 2 weeks later...

mmmm nice, means i'd need to buy a UH tractor first really!!! ;D ;D ;D

as for the rake.....little on the large side to match what i've seen around here! :D :D....wish they would cater for mid size farm collectors!!! :D :D

mmmm nice, means i'd need to buy a UH tractor first really!!! ;D ;D ;D

as for the rake.....little on the large side to match what i've seen around here! :D :D....wish they would cater for mid size farm collectors!!! :D :D

thing is that they know theres certain people that happen to be on sites like this that are armed with saws, dremel's, and paints to match the paints of the models and im sure you know who they are ::):D

Is it only available via PES Creation?  If so anyone know how to order one?

creative masters peter, although i am sure other online sellers will get them in, afterall, the 35 indy in 32nd was these sellers only, and look how many people had them in

Unfortunately the CML website is knackered so can't check if its on there or not.  I registered with PES Creation a long time ago and got either an order form emailed to me or one in the post, can remember which, for all the other PES releases.  Suppose I'll just have to wait and see.  3000 is a lot!!

Unfortunately the CML website is knackered so can't check if its on there or not.  I registered with PES Creation a long time ago and got either an order form emailed to me or one in the post, can remember which, for all the other PES releases.  Suppose I'll just have to wait and see.  3000 is a lot!!

worked ok earlier but its not on there at the min