Britains 2008 (End of year survey)

Andy

Dear All,

We have compiled a short end of year survey on behalf of RC2 Britains in order to determine your opinions on the Britains brand for 2008 in general. It will enable opinions, ideas and suggestions to be collated quickly and easily, and give everyone, a chance to voice their opinion on the 2008 performance by RC2 UK.

As part of the survey, Farm Toys Forum will be offering the new 1/32 John Deere Radio Controlled 7930 tractor to a random entrant. The closing date for submitting your reponses is 31st December with the lucky entrant being drawn the same morning as the FTF Christmas raffle.

This is a serious exercise that helps to maintain FTF's relationship with RC2, so I thank all of you who take your time to submit your respected and important opinions.

You can find the survey by clicking the link below:

http://farmtoysforum.com/survey/index.php?sid=57627&lang=en

or by visiting the FTF homepage.

Many thanks for your support

Farm Toys Forum

didnt like this question  :D :D :D

'Please rank as honestly as possible, the Britains models released in this year's catalogue.'

this one was good....no High HP for me!

'When considering the models available in the different aspects of the Britains brand. Which areas do you feel require further additions / new models / reductions.'

You got that the wrong way around should be 'Come on weirdos it may take long and it wont make a difference 

But you never know

If we are all of the same mind, which I guess most of us will be, and answers to the majority of the survey point in the same direction, perhaps they will take notice. I think that the 'letter' may be the most influential part of it.

Many thanks for all of your responses so far!

We have had 141 on the first day so its a great start. I will give everyone a summary of the results once the survey has completed, and I am sure we will all be interested to see the final outcome.

I was unable to complete the survey given that I primarily collect 1:16 SpecCast, with Ertl Precisions (when found at a bargain) being the only other item of interest, so ranking items in any order when it omits my principle interest and is filled with options I have never considered doesn't make much sense.

While I don't own any UH models yet, from what I get in a SpecCast model and the level of detail found from UH, it appears that Ertl's Precision line is priced well above what comparable models from other manufacturers are offering, so I would support a much lower price tier for detailed models.  ;D

sounds good Andy, look forward to it

you could add an option to some parts to state none, as above, i've not got any of the new releases and maybe wont?  putting them in an order was a struggled and random on what i had seen very little of  :D :D :D :D :-\ :-\

From the meetings I do attend with RC2, we have never taken any solid, to the point, stats relating to the Britains brand, so it was dicussed last time that we would trial a new format of collecting feedback.

Britains do obtain feedback from some of their main dealer customers naturally, but it has been seen for some time now that for the collectors market, their natural resource is FTF, which we willingly oblidge. Im not sure how much these surverys cost third party, but I suspect it saves them a pretty penny too.

From the meetings I do attend with RC2, we have never taken any solid, to the point, stats relating to the Britains brand, so it was dicussed last time that we would trial a new format of collecting feedback.

Britains do obtain feedback from some of their main dealer customers naturally, but it has been seen for some time now that for the collectors market, their natural resource is FTF, which we willingly oblidge. Im not sure how much these surverys cost third party, but I suspect it saves them a pretty penny too.

they aint cheap andy, my other half gets "rented out" to do secret shopper surveys for devon county council  and plymouth  council,they pay per survey, thats per branch, at arround 500 quid each, she does an average of 6 a day just asking questions for stuff, so i would imangine a company paying for something bigger will pay well for the info

• 4 weeks later...

Many thanks again to all of you whom have replied with their responses on this survey. It must be one of the largest feedback exercises conducted on the Britains brand. We have now over 15,000 words of feedback amongst the 300 or so replies. There is still time for those who have not yet submitted their views, and I hope to submit the results early January.

i think the results will be an intresting read andy . at leased britains are changing the feedback ways and hopefully the results will be noted by britains/rc2. ;D

out of the 15,000 words how many times did the words hitch and plough turn up  :D :D :D

thanks for keeping us posted andy  8)