very quick & easy conversion - ripper/press

apart from the top link supports the main frame is cast the same on both models , with a small screwdriver twist the tines away & down from the supaflow frame & off they come.

cut away the first flexi coil holders & replace with the first set of tines just by clipping them into place , the same applies with the mid section tines

Brave man Marcus taking apart a Flexicoil :D :D

have i missed something colm  ???

nice one marcus, amazing what you can do instead of being at work ,or doing the house eh mate

did this last weekend sean , been out all week so not home to post it  ::)

Nice Marcus  :) just use your fantasy and you got it  :D :D

? jodie marsh ? think the word yer looking for pete is imagination  ;)

well i've had this flexi-coil for years & to be quite honest it's a bit naff , bit like the siku cultivator , but i'll not start on that again , i recall  powerstar & i got a right royal going over for the comments made  ::)

but i had a flexicoil & a broken supa-flow so why not !

have i missed something colm  ???

did this last weekend sean , been out all week so not home to post it  ::)

? jodie marsh ? think the word yer looking for pete is imagination  ;)

well i've had this flexi-coil for years & to be quite honest it's a bit naff , bit like the siku cultivator , but i'll not start on that again , i recall  powerstar & i got a right royal going over for the comments made  ::)

but i had a flexicoil & a broken supa-flow so why not !

Yes that's the word mate  :-X :-X  :D :D :D

See? I told you it would work Marcus. You were so worried about it on the phone but I see you listened to me and took my advice and did it. I knoew it would work really well. ...

::)

;) Ok, so I had no idea what you mean't really but it looks great and just by going through Farmers Weekly you see a number of this sort of thing. Not strictly a subsoiler but it's of a similar look to many you see about.

See? I told you it would work Marcus. You were so worried about it on the phone but I see you listened to me and took my advice and did it. I knoew it would work really well. ...

::)

;) Ok, so I had no idea what you mean't really but it looks great and just by going through Farmers Weekly you see a number of this sort of thing. Not strictly a subsoiler but it's of a similar look to many you see about.

yeah well nobody else will listen to me  :'( :'( :D :D :D

i spose you're my sounding board when i'm brainstorming mate  ;)

nice easy convo but could you not put the coil on the superflow so you got the top link still ??? its a shame that was missed off the flexicoil.

not really mate as the supa folw linkage was broken , i spose i could have cut the frame to re fix to the flexi coil frame .

Oh Marcus... you are the master at this sort of thing.. I reckon EVEN I could make that... thanks for sharing you wise old owl you  :-*

been waiting a year or more for you to do yer bl00dy massey version of the supa flow let alone mixing & matching different machines  :D :D

really good idea, i like it ;) i have a few drags but dont fancy cutting up a flexi coil press :(   i have a few spare flexi coil coils so may try to mount on a drag chassie, it may work, will ahve to see

may not have to do too much cutting mike as it looks like the flexi coil side rails are slid along the sides of the mainframe ,so i think with a little encouragement they should slide off just leaving a green frame , the tines will also fit onto the flexi coil without removing either of the coils anyway

tried this out with a mint drag, end product dosnt look right ??? a re spray should help, rear tines too close to the coil some how, may need to cut abit of side rail to move it back a few mm

hmm doesn't look a very comfortable position for the coil to be mike , but thats where it'd sit on it's own frame  ???, maybe the contrast of the green on the yellow makes it look this way. how'd you get on removing the coil brackets from the mainframe ? i found the flexi coil plastic to be a bit brittle compared to the supaflow

hmm doesn't look a very comfortable position for the coil to be mike , but thats where it'd sit on it's own frame  ???, maybe the contrast of the green on the yellow makes it look this way. how'd you get on removing the coil brackets from the mainframe ? i found the flexi coil plastic to be a bit brittle compared to the supaflow

green frame was already broke so not a problem, part needed was ok, but broke a small part of the side rail fitting it :-[ yes the bomford is much stronger some how :o