Model Tractor Winter 2008

Seems like Britain's Ertl are favouring the North American market yet again with their new releases. Are they fed-up with all our negative comments and diverting their market away from the U.K and Europe? I'm sure that the Americans will soon catch up with their comments as they can be very unforgiving.

Britain's Ertl, ignore us at your peril!!!

Seems like Britain's Ertl are favouring the North American market yet again with their new releases. Are they fed-up with all our negative comments and diverting their market away from the U.K and Europe? I'm sure that the Americans will soon catch up with their comments as they can be very unforgiving.

Britain's Ertl, ignore us at your peril!!!

er this in the wrong topic tim???????

mmmm.... that must be the bloke stood next to PDH then Marcus ;):P

Great read, first one I've got since subscribing at Toytrac.  I can spot a few people I know in that pic as well :D

err yeah i spose it is mate  :-[

sorry peter  :-\

like the write up all bar spelling me name wrong  ;D::)

err yeah i spose it is mate  :-[

sorry peter  :-\

like the write up all bar spelling me name wrong  ;D::)

No problem Marcus.  I know who you meant  :)  As far as I'm concerned that picture needs censoring!! 

excellent coverage of the lakeland model show i thought ,although i could be baised because both my lads got their photos in and i got a photo of my MF 50years display in

steve

excellent coverage of the lakeland model show i thought ,although i could be baised because both my lads got their photos in and i got a photo of my MF 50years display in

steve

Any chance of a look at that picture Steve... for those of us who don't subscribe to Model Tractor ??? (and have a very unhealthy interest in MF models)

I managed to pick up a copy yesterday in Ellesmere.  Ellesmere being a small town with a population of 3223, while Shrewsbury has 70689 - and can I ever find it in Shrewsbury?  No!

Not a bad read once again, I like the reviews; the one for the Norscot Challenger was rather scathing though!

I managed to pick up a copy yesterday in Ellesmere.  Ellesmere being a small town with a population of 3223, while Shrewsbury has 70689 - and can I ever find it in Shrewsbury?  No!

Not a bad read once again, I like the reviews; the one for the Norscot Challenger was rather scathing though!

cheers 4 that joe ive looked everywhere in oswestry and shrewsbury i might

nipp into ellesmere 2morrow  ;)

Tim Bolton told me that he would be most interested to do an article in it on my David Brown and related tractor models so I sent him some photos as a 'taster' but have'nt heard back from him as yet. Perhaps I frightened him off a bit when I told him that I have around 48.