Whats your latest Farm / Construction buy - Year 2009

FB

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just brought the UH - Same, Hurliman and Lambo and a KIROVETS oh and a one of the last siku wiese fendts. I basically range Geoff at top tractor and asked him what models had he got a few of left and I’ll have one of them. If only 3000 of each of the same, lambo and hurlimans have been made and they won’t be doing a re-manufacture I think they could be classed as limited editions and in 10yrs time be worth something.

also the kirovets?? has anyone else even brought one.

I'm still debating on whether to get a Verveat or a T7000 I can only have one but one i must have!!!

dealer version is very nice, got mine when they first came out, shame i ait found a vaddy one yet

Sean you should have told me you were possibly looking for one!!  I picked one up about a month ago from the local Vaderstad dealer, about £42 I think it was.

its not high on my list ,but at some point i will get one

Don't leave it too long Sean if you are keen to get one.  The dealer was told stocks were getting low when he ordered mine from Vaderstad.  He thinks only about 400 were produced in dealer boxes, I'm not sure if this is correct.

I got a Hardi Commander sprayer off ebay for £23 ;) Just got to fit a Fastrac on row-crops to pull it now ::)

i have one :D :D :D :D ;) ;)

infact two but mine went kinda wrong....wanna finish it for me ;D::)

Two UH Claas Arion 640's in Claas dealer box, £21-50 each which I think is a very good price these days for a newly released UH model.  Parts guy is ordering in the the Claas SP60.  Be interested to see what the dealer price is for this one.