Whats your latest Farm / Construction buy - Year 2009

FB

Umm... nice tractor... fitted with a difflock too... so probably not an original 35xi ....

He's got the decals correct... but not in the right place... and the wrong coloutred seat... good job I didn't go... he'd probably have punched me  :D :D

wrong fenders for a 35x too

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought that's where the decals went on a industrial 35 take it that's a 3Cly whys it not got power steering though :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

should have been lower down on the bonnet I reckon Si ... no option of power steering on this model either mate  ;)

Umm... nice tractor... fitted with a difflock too... so probably not an original 35xi ....

He's got the decals correct... but not in the right place... and the wrong coloutred seat... good job I didn't go... he'd probably have punched me  :D :D

wrong fenders for a 35x too

GEEK  ;D ;D :D :D

My latest purchases are as follows;

UH Massey Ferguson 35X Industrial (1:32) Limited Edition & Dealer Box,

A Massey Ferguson 50 year anniversary celebration Glass '3 D' cube thingy!!,

Siku Massey Ferguson 5455,

Takeuchi 3.5 ton Mini-Digger (1:27 scale!) (Think it will just fit in with the 1:32 stuff & no more!!).

post-1336-132639042742_thumb.jpg

post-1336-13263904276_thumb.jpg

Some of my latest purchases.

First up some Ebay purchases.

This nice Alloway beet harvester from Richardflorennes!

P1000019.jpg

Conversion of a Britains 2654, very nicely done if you ask me!

P1000018.jpg

Unimog U1700 conversion, looked better on Ebay :(

P1000020.jpg

P1000021.jpg

Some UH models, the Kirovets costed me only €15!!! Of course I immediately took the loader off, this will be built onto an MB-Trac.

P1000022.jpg

P1000023.jpg

A John Deere 6810 from Julian Lemmens, I'm currently modifying it by putting on some details and a realistic looking rear and front hitch. You can follow the build in latest tractor conversions!

P1000013.jpg

P1000014.jpg

p10000256582287.jpg

Last but not least, this very beautiful Schlüter!

P1000015.jpg

P1000016.jpg

P1000017.jpg

For a bargain £5 I've got a Britains MF595 in very good nick and all original (just the roof top missing). Trouble is I think it might be too good to pull apart for what I had in mind :-\ :D

Pull it apart. If you don`t, I will ;)

For a bargain £5 I've got a Britains MF595 in very good nick and all original (just the roof top missing). Trouble is I think it might be too good to pull apart for what I had in mind :-\ :D

will give you £6 for it so you don't feel bad mate  :D :D :D

Another Limited edition Fendt courtesy of our European representative and delivery was faster from Holland than from within the UK :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Models119.jpg

Thanks Bas  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)