Whats your latest Farm / Construction buy - Year 2009

FB

Did you see them aswell then Peter? I had to have both, I may move one on I don't know. Made sense to lose a hand and have them both though :D Australia, Sean. Same seller had both sets.

That's the way these sets are Ben, not that Im worried as everything from the tow hitch forward is what I'm interested in ;)

Yep, I saw them Tris.  Been trying to get hold of a new Unimog for a while.  A few have come up with German sellers but they only took bank transfer payments so haven't managed to get hold of one yet.  Saw these two but the price was way out of my league.

Found out the UK Welly importer is only 15 miles away from me, may go pay a visit one day.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From a couple of stalls at Honiton Hill Rally today.

Old stuff.

3 boxes (original) 'Britains loads', milk churns, 9 per box.

Britains front linkage, as per the mule dozer type.

Britains Herald plastic 'gentleman farmer' horse rider and young girl horse rider with the extended pigtails. (no horses). 3 Herald plastic shepheards, very unusual as one is unpainted apart from the base, the other 2 have only the base and the lamb he's holding painted.

A mint Dinky garden roller.

And some tractor models.

Schuco Mercedes MB Trac 1800.

Ros Fiat 180-90.

UH Valtra Tag, yellow ltd ed.

UH Massey Ferguson 8690 with front linkage and dual wheels. (New out, fantastic model).

Siku 2009 year tractor, silver JCB Fastrac 8250 V-Tronic.

Britains JD 4020 4wd, Case IH JX1075c, and Steyr 375 all MIB for a tenner at a boot sale.

boot sale....went to one on Sat at Oakington, great place to get stuff for Harry as toys with him only last a month or so, and all i could find was a cabless Valmet and a damaged landrover! >:( >:(>:(