Spalding tractor show Sunday October 4th 2009

FB

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice to catch up with people, pdc and andy, we (martyns farm models) had a great weekend with lots of good items around. The raffle went well for andy apart from i did not win any thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The news on nigels cabbed leyland was not good for him, it did not turn up to the standard he had hoped for so back out again, poor chap.

Again congrats to dbp for the 390h a very nice piece if the wrong colour, spent some time with amanda disccussing this blue good---- red (yellow) bad!!!!!!!!!!

Nice to see niels with his usual mix of models from holland and thanks for the deals!!!!!

will post up my pictures when the camera back with me rather than in a box of britains 7600S!!!!!!

nice to catch up with people, pdc and andy, we (martyns farm models) had a great weekend with lots of good items around. The raffle went well for andy apart from i did not win any thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[glow=red,2,300]The news on nigels cabbed leyland was not good for him, it did not turn up to the standard he had hoped for so back out again, poor chap[/glow].

Again congrats to dbp for the 390h a very nice piece if the wrong colour, spent some time with amanda disccussing this blue good---- red (yellow) bad!!!!!!!!!!

Nice to see niels with his usual mix of models from holland and thanks for the deals!!!!!

will post up my pictures when the camera back with me rather than in a box of britains 7600S!!!!!!

Thanks martyn thats set the curiousity down tidy another brit make knowing nigels standards it will have to be perfect so it will be worth the wait not heard much about the show this year is there much news in the world of conversions martyn  ;):)

I had a good show, Plenty of people in the morning,but did seem a little quite in the afternoon.I had the camera with me, but was on my own and spent most of the day on my stand had very little time to go round, only just had enough time to spend some money ::).the only photos I took were of my stuff...sorry :-[:-[.

Very little show talk as a whole really :-\

Roll on Toytrac :)

sorry :D :D, my money has other priorities these days! :'( :'(, a little thing about your height, plus i got a new car, child seat, big wedge on first payment ('barstewards' >:( >:(>:().....just no spare cash to buy models to put in the loft!....and i'm more selective these days......plus i went to the footie as it was the local derby (moved to sunday because of policing) >:( >:(>:(