Toytrac. Sunday 18th Oct, 2009

FB

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bringe George as he can keep Maisy Capon company and more to the point stop her feedin me with sweets, biscuits and anything else...

I put on two stone at last years show... I was thin before the event (well not quite)  :D :D

I can't see his attention being held that long, besides, he'd probably find it far more entertaining to play 'throw the sweets and the funny looking bloke and see if he can get them in his mouth'.... he'll be 3 by TT so even more of a gobsh*te probably  ::):D :D :D

Simon you do make I chuckle. Gobsh1te is such an under used word :D :D

Bring him, it's nice to be able to talk to someone at the same eye level. ;D And for Jez, as the same intelligence and vocab level :P:D

What did I do to be dragged into a Hobbit, DIY nightmare and a Chewbacka conversation, i didn't hear anyone mention cowboys or mountains or anything to do with me ??

Ok, fair enough tristle......

• 2 months later...

I shall be there with either Lilliput Vale or part of Leakey Vale although Warner is not certain whether they will put up the big marquee.

If anyone coming from a distance would like an overnight stopover my spare room is free.  I am less than an hour from Wincanton.

• 5 weeks later...

yeah will be there, might stay the night before to, but its only an hr and a half drive for me so might save the dosh for more models,will chat to andy and see if he wants a dispaly again, but will prob just be the same as last year, maybe less fergys and some different colours, unless somebody else wants to do it this time round

Good good i'll do it about time this forum had a injection of green and yellow  ;) ;) ;);D ;D ;D

well if tris has his way then i spose my layout will be there , but i think this maybe the first outing of young thomas' display , he's certainly got a fair bit of enthusiasm at the moment , he's slowly getting everything together for a build !