Toytrac. Sunday 18th Oct, 2009

FB

Right boys seeing as most of the kent and sussex fellas are going I'm going to come on down for the day any other sussex, kent members want to be my navigator :D

I went to eastleigh hampshire two weeks ago so aa routeplaner say its only another sixty miles further on so I reckon I can do it in 3 hours.

Should be a good day out :)

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right boys seeing as most of the kent and sussex fellas are going I'm going to come on down for the day any other sussex, kent members want to be my navigator :D

I went to eastleigh hampshire two weeks ago so aa routeplaner say its only another sixty miles further on so I reckon I can do it in 3 hours.

Should be a good day out :)

no problem getting there jamie i can get to exeter in 3hrs from kent  ::) ::)

early starts the best mate and a camara detctor ::):P :P

• 2 weeks later...

The pub next to the Frome Flyer is very nice and I recommend that to anyone. I live not far from there so I may well pop over and meet up with anyone staying there.

Two tables booked, won't be a huge amount to show but can't not take something along! :)

just wondered how long it,d take to drive from holyhead to wincanton racecourse,id love to take over a load of models but its very close to the 2 shows here in ireland,although ive my stock well built up,problem with scratchbuilds is its always a gamble on what to build to be in demand

just wondered how long it,d take to drive from holyhead to wincanton racecourse,id love to take over a load of models but its very close to the 2 shows here in ireland,although ive my stock well built up,problem with scratchbuilds is its always a gamble on what to build to be in demand

rac route finder quoting 289 miles  around 5 hours 45 minutes