Toytrac. Sunday 18th Oct, 2009

FB

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Sean said, there will be an FTF stand there on the day :)

I will be bringing some more FTF Britains sample models with me to offer on the day as part of a draw / raffle.

Will also have the DBP models / Spalding MB Tracs for those who elected to collect at TT.

And will be displaying two very nice looking siku sample models (Next Model Farmer Anniversary Tractor)

+ cakes I am sure!

My daughter Maisie has asked to put on here that she has been collecting,bagging and pricing all my scrap and spares etc for Toytrac ::)

She as several boxes full and also two shoeboxes full of good clean Britains animals and figures ;)

She will be using any money she collects for her trip to the horse of the year show at Olimpia in December :) :)

My daughter Maisie has asked to put on here that she has been collecting,bagging and pricing all my scrap and spares etc for Toytrac ::)

She as several boxes full and also two shoeboxes full of good clean Britains animals and figures ;)

She will be using any money she collects for her trip to the horse of the year show at Olimpia in December :) :)

Looking forward to seeing your goodies Maisie!