Weise-Toys 2009 "MB Trac 1600"

AJH

MB Trac 1600. A very detailed tractor that comes with Accord quickcoupler that can be attached to the front hitch and fits Siku implements. The rear hitch also fits Siku implements. The toplinkage can be taken of and stored in front of the radiator screen like on the real tactor. A bumper bar comes with the tractor to put in the front linkage when there is no implement attached. The latch on the platform behind the cab, like with the real tractor can be taken away.

The cab door opens, the windows are tinted and the antenna is flexible. Tires are Continental.

Available from Wednesday 21-1-2009

1583_1.jpg

1583_2.jpg

Ooh now then!  That is rather nice indeed :)

Wasn't another firm (Agrar-toy?) meant to be bringing an MB Trac out as well ???

All this recent stuff is trying to convince me to 'go continental' with the layout, when I get round to clearing the space to do it, that is!

Ooh now then!  That is rather nice indeed :)

Wasn't another firm (Agrar-toy?) meant to be bringing an MB Trac out as well ???

All this recent stuff is trying to convince me to 'go continental' with the layout, when I get round to clearing the space to do it, that is!

Im sure there was talk of agar toy also, i rember ther was 3 rumored to be made, siku, agartoy and sucho....

To set things straight

Agrartoy brought out an MB-Trac 1800 from resine. The scale is totally off but it's quite nice model.

Siku brought out an MB-Trac 1800 as well.

Shuco will also bring out an 1800.

This is an 1600 so it's a different model ;)

To set things straight

Agrartoy brought out an MB-Trac 1800 from resine. The scale is totally off but it's quite nice model.

Ner ner, I wasn't wrong see, no numpty for me ;D

To set things straight

Dont shuco do resin models? Have never seen the Agrar-toy mb trac