The Aughton Valley Collection

That's the best picture I have seen of the fiat David. Looks excellent, and one may just have to be added to my own fiat line-up. Great additions to your collection mate.

Thanks ever so much Chris. The Replicagri Fiat 115-90 is a fantastic model, very impressed with it, arguabley one of Replicagri's best releases to date. I'm very taken with the Ertl 806 too, it now resides on the same shelf as my Spec Cast 1206, 1456, and 1466 Lafayette Show models. Photos of my Fiat collection to follow. :)

• Like 1

My Fiat / Fiatagri collection, shelf one.

ROS 180 - 90 Second edition.

P1080340_zps3d6nqtyd.jpg

ROS 180-90 with duals, limited edition.

P1080341_zpsojvxafxt.jpg

ROS 180-90 First edition.

P1080342_zpsv7zay9mf.jpg

ROS 160-90 limited edition.

P1080343_zpsdwteogu0.jpg

Replicagri 115-90

P1080344_zpsvwq4shzp.jpg

ROS 1580DT Terracotta

P1080345_zps0ehsdcou.jpg

• Like 6

One of them 115-90s is coming my way soon. Lovely collection of Fiats David. ;)

Thanks ever so much Justin. I still have some of the older orange variations from the likes of Replicagri to add to these. Always been a huge fan of the styling of the 90 series tractors. :)   

Neven seen 2 wheel drive fendt they look lovely . Some class photos you have of your models very nice .

Thanks ever so much Cyril. Both 2wd Fendts I have in my collection are conversions I brought back from the LCN Show at Zwolle in Holland. The 611 was converted by Pieter H Djikstra, whilst the 306 was built by Roel Kuiper. :)

JCB models from my collection. Much reducedhaving sold of my fleet of much more modern Fastracs. Both the Britains 1135, and Loadall were two of the last models I bought for my carpet farming operation many years ago which then survived the carboot sale cull. The Joal Fastrac whilst 1/35th scale,is still one of my favourite models in my collection.

P1080403_zpssknsmxi7.jpg

P1080404_zpsbs8wfqaa.jpg 

P1080405_zpsrzwjyfyy.jpg

• Like 2