spalding April 2009.... The numbers topic

Kiwi6920

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There will hopefully be a few tables reserved for us to come and go as we please. Will be popping in tomorrow to confirm this mind you!

Plan is, as seemed to be the preference - Gardeners Arms for food and beverages, although both are of course optional!

Ben, what do you mean you can't make the evening? The salad cart is free! :D :D

(wern't you driving Mark up?)

there were rumours but nothing confirmed i was but i have family commitments i cant get out of at the moment as we are away there on Sunday, and i'm not keen on driving there and back twice in the weekend!....thats a full tank of fuel ::) ::)

It's not even a full tank there and back from Wiltshire in the Audi! What you driving, a Challenger II MBT?!

Golf V5 with a lead foot! :D :D....i did put  ::) ::)

i'll see if i can get out of it but not sure what time they will leave.....not heard from Marky either anyway :-\

big event Marky? if it is after closing time of the pub.. i really do not want to know..

if it is about the evening..eh.. i heard you were BIG , but to call you an event, that is a bit too much to ask for  :P:D;D

No will big is not a word Marky understands (well apart from his wallet and the size of his nose) . The lovely Diane (wife) describes Marky as a tiny little maggot  :-* or is that a part of his anatomy I cannot remember  :-*:-*

No will big is not a word Marky understands (well apart from his wallet and the size of his nose) . The lovely Diane (wife) describes Marky as a tiny little maggot  :-* or is that a part of his anatomy I cannot remember  :-*:-*

so i have to watch where i step so not to squash yet another Fergie lover under my feet  ;):D;D

from what i have heard, he does talk a lot though, but luckily you and me are there to steer the subjects to a proper (read FORD) topic :P