JCB 416

Andy

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well its a toy and that it, we can't expect britains to come up with a collectors detailed version just for a few, can we, fine its  not got mirrors or beacons, but anyone can add them, even marky f, so whats the big deal, its a big step forward in some ways for britains, as they have half coppied what most end up like once we got hold of them, so i am sure we can improve on it if needed 

well its a toy and that it, we can't expect britains to come up with a collectors detailed version just for a few, can we, fine its  not got mirrors or beacons, but anyone can add them, even marky f, so whats the big deal, its a big step forward in some ways for britains, as they have half coppied what most end up like once we got hold of them, so i am sure we can improve on it if needed 

what do you mean... even Marky F  >:(:D :D

You're right though.... I reckon it's a good looking model - well done Britains... another step in our direction... I'm not saure quite how far you chaps expect them to go really... bearing in mind we (collectors, nerds, tractor geeks, wierdo's etc.) account for about 10-15% of that models sales  :-\

JD sprayer has them. . .

Sorry. . . :-[

Let's not waste time deliberating good and or bad points. It's an improvement, it looks purposeful, robust. . . . Has to be the sign of an up turn when looked at with the FW and the Sprayer ???

thats what they usually do, get to a point then stop, they have done it beofre, its a shame, they shoot themselves in the foot so many times, and we still support them, one day, if its a continuation ,we'll stop! :D :D :D::)

Sure the bucket issue can be fixed?,  ??? ???

I like it, looks better than the previous version - which I think we have every right to expect.

They are intended as toys so I have to agree with PM that we shouldn't get obsessive about UH levels of detail... I don't think it would be too much to expect some consistency across the range though... if they can fit mirrors etc to a 7060, 8040 etc etc then there is no reason why they can't fit them to everything else, toy or otherwise....

All in all, the 2009 range seems to be an improvement and I will probably buy whichever examples of it I can find at Spalding... and less UH... so that's got to mean RC2 are doing something right... ?

i think i might get it  :) but put wider wheels on it for clamp work  :-\ but still a step in the right dirction  ;)

it would be better if they tried to make the 434s as they couldnt manipulate the old chassie/cab to make that  ;):) plus it would be more at home on clamp with these big foragers that there bringing out  :) as in real life i think a 416s would stuggle pushing from a nh f9090  :)

i should not get a numpty as i am just saying my point even if someone has already said i am still giving my pluses and negatives on the model  :-\

negatives  the model has wrong bits but hey positives convo builders can put them right. convo builders make a toy into a model.