At Work with Ricky

MODELFARMER

What is the problem with that? I bet that was was behind it wasnt equipped to do much more....

Seems crazy that every one want's to go faster and faster but no one seems to think about the trailers....

Think we all need to look at the topic with the crashed massey again.

Sorry, rant over...  :-X

didnt say there was anything wrong was just letting ricky know there was nothing wrong with 44k all our trailers are high speed joskins with airbrakes so are well equipped for high speed you cant get a decent high speed trailer from irish manufactures thats why we run the joskins all the 60k tractors are air and the trailers have a heavy duty hitch so the same trailer stays on the same tractor as it is a nightmare to hook up they are all cheacked over by the dealer every few weeks for safety reasons we have been running these outfits for years and no acciendts plus the boss wont let just anybody on them he demands that you have hgv lience as the law is changeing over here on high speed tractors and this is going to be a requirement so back to ricky keep the pictures comeing

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

didnt say there was anything wrong was just letting ricky know there was nothing wrong with 44k all our trailers are high speed joskins with airbrakes so are well equipped for high speed you cant get a decent high speed trailer from irish manufactures thats why we run the joskins all the 60k tractors are air and the trailers have a heavy duty hitch so the same trailer stays on the same tractor as it is a nightmare to hook up they are all cheacked over by the dealer every few weeks for safety reasons we have been running these outfits for years and no acciendts plus the boss wont let just anybody on them he demands that you have hgv lience as the law is changeing over here on high speed tractors and this is going to be a requirement so back to ricky keep the pictures comeing

Sounds like your boss is a pretty switched on chap  :)

nice pics ricky , sorry i havent commented before

my opinion , we should all go back to the days of 75 hp average farms , import as little as possible , & feed ourselves , with decent prices for food & a better standard of living at a lower cost , the farms & countrysides wouldn't be as stressed & ravaged like it is today

Na

that tv is for the skip, bought dad a 46inch plasma for xmas, to replace that, we moved that on to living room but it messed up and the picture forze and jumped about and switched itself off so its clean finished its 15 year old and mustn't of liked being moved, and it weighs very heavy, struggle for me and dad to move it!!!!!

no

that tv is for the skip, bought dad a 46inch plasma for xmas, to replace that, we moved that on to living room but it messed up and the picture forze and jumped about and switched itself off so its clean finished its 15 year old and mustn't of liked being moved, and it weighs very heavy, struggle for me and dad to move it!!!!!

thats good ;D

parweld 750 running off a 32amp supply murry lad

Ricky you never told us you had turned blue ;D

I haven't

:angel:

Got my 6420s running at 34.5mph today, oh hell thats quick in a wee tractor, gives her a good run at hills, long hills, are not bad but seems to climb better than she did at 40k as she has a run up

• 2 months later...

Nice soil, I expect you can get on a bit with the combination in conditions like that can you?

If i'm sowing from 7am till 10 or 11 at night i'll cover about 55 acres, which in fields maybe only some 3 acres most 7-8 the odd one 15 so can hammer on rightly

Good pictures Ricky, and a tidy job. Looks like the soil is good fettle after the winter.

Yes tight frosts helped this winter

Where are all the stones you keep telling us about Ricky ;D

Stones ha ha, In the corner of the field, Stonefork was over that field after the plough, Then while i was giving it a run with the power harrow, I'll be over there tomorrow, I'll show u a few "stones" from this year alone