fred

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No It was in stealth mode    Just caught sight of it's silhouette

thats massey and britains for you! we have had autotronic-datatronic/ models that are poor and chronic but hey this new stealth massey is supersonic

Well here in America we would say that "dog don't hunt" because the guys not even seen the model and gone off and cheesed off Sean, and no doubt Marky will be logging in with a few whoop ar$e words.......almost sounds like mass hysteria.......however Sean made some good sense, a bit early to get out the leather strap until we see it........

wrong as the cab would be wrong for a start, this is a new model, like the recent nh and case models, that much we do know,

no way would mf allow britains to rehash a 6290 cab onto a new bonnet and thats it, i know for a fact mf have major issues with uh at present over the 8690, so much so they have ordered a recall of them that aint sold yet, so why let a poor britains model out

seems you like britains?????, but also like to have a good a slag down of them to, 8 of your total post have done this

maybe you should know we have a very close working relationship with rc2/britains on ftf, several members of staff visit, as does the head of the american arm of rc2, i think  you need to think a little more before you go hammering down a toy that as yet nobody has seen bar britains staff  >:( >:(

Well they made a great job of the Ford 5000/7000 bought one, but I'm not going to rush out and by another.

Is that why there are loads of green toy tractors around because Massey Ferguson/AGCO are picky?

I like the UH 8690.

Criticism is a good it helps you to improve which only surely a good thing with any company/ manufacture.

Professional people should be self critical, and university teaches you be.Companies expect you to be cable of self evaluating.

I  have recently joined and thought this was a place where the little people have a chance to air there views hassle free, but I was wrong.

Why would you expect a toy tractor manufacture to get things correct when their full size counterparts can't?... seems to me a lot of folk are in the wrong jobs..

Interesting..........

Just read three pages that have gone nowhere...............

??? ??? ???

And Fred hasn't been born yet, he will be born in December 2009.............

What a random topic..............  :-[:-[

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but in this instance, the model is yet to be unveiled so I think the debate should resume once an image is here. I am confident tho that it will be a real hit, as its based on the same detail as the CNH models.

Indeed, a valuable 3 pages on the server...  ::)

I shouldn't get too worked up over model numbers just yet.... If you recall, there was a similar debate over the 8690 when we first saw pictures of the real thing... granted, the other way round [real first, model second] but I wouldn't be suprised if this release does coincide with a new model designation... As we since discovered, the UH8690 was under development to coincide with the release of the new machine... this could be the same again, just Britains are more organised than UH and actually produce catalogues which they try to stick to, rather than the very Gallic UH method of 'whanavur eet ees ruddee...cood be zees munce, cood be next yayar' * shrug shoulders, light another Gauloises * ;)

Herewith 'A Wet Weekend'......

http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=22456.0

See ???;)

Well my friend who is branch manager of large east anglian MF dealer franchise tells me the new range of medium high horse power masseys will be 6600/7600 ;)

And will be released at Agritechnica show in November!

Firstly seeing as 8400 range was replaced by 8600 its obvious to any clot that 6600 would replace 6400 and that means this mf 7580 business was at best a typing error ;D

And secondly why are Britains releasing a model 7465 that will be superceded within a couple of months of its toy manufacture ???  And then no doubt re releasing it as 6480 or 7475 in 2010! Pointless :-\

They always release CNH products at the same time they are launched!

Bizarre or what ::)

Well they made a great job of the Ford 5000/7000 bought one, but I'm not going to rush out and by another.

Is that why there are loads of green toy tractors around because Massey Ferguson/AGCO are picky?

I like the UH 8690.

Criticism is a good it helps you to improve which only surely a good thing with any company/ manufacture.

Professional people should be self critical, and university teaches you be.Companies expect you to be cable of self evaluating.

I  have recently joined and thought this was a place where the little people have a chance to air there views hassle free, but I was wrong.

Why would you expect a toy tractor manufacture to get things correct when their full size counterparts can't?... seems to me a lot of folk are in the wrong jobs..

Did you also learn about contradictions?

You formed a view based on examples from 20 years ago even though the current Britain's range shows that modern tractors are built on fresh platforms, the only rehashes have been the old artics and they are like for like models anyway.

You then can't understand why people may criticise you for holding a poorly thought out, unfounded view; even though you beleive criticism yeilds improvement?

Well my friend who is branch manager of large east anglian MF dealer franchise tells me the new range of medium high horse power masseys will be 6600/7600 ;)

And will be released at Agritechnica show in November!

Firstly seeing as 8400 range was replaced by 8600 its obvious to any clot that 6600 would replace 6400 and that means this mf 7580 business was at best a typing error ;D

And secondly why are Britains releasing a model 7465 that will be superceded within a couple of months of its toy manufacture ???  And then no doubt re releasing it as 6480 or 7475 in 2010! Pointless :-\

They always release CNH products at the same time they are launched!

Bizarre or what ::)

So chances are, and based purely on logic, we're like likely to see a Britains MF 7690 or something similar... they may even double the earning power of the model and release it badged as a 6680 or something along those lines. This will incidentally surely be better than the 6150 / 6190 situation of a few years ago... ???

I'm looking forward to it!

Did you also learn about contradictions?

You formed a view based on examples from 20 years ago even though the current Britain's range shows that modern tractors are built on fresh platforms, the only rehashes have been the old artics and they are like for like models anyway.

You then can't understand why people may criticise you for holding a poorly thought out, unfounded view; even though you beleive criticism yeilds improvement?

Do old habits die?

Not a lot happens with  the range of Britains toys over a short period of time.They do not release vast amounts of models, true the company has changed hands and is under new management.

I just want to see a name that I grew up with produce a worthwhile product.

T

may well come to that, a totally misinformed post for the life of me i don't see how you can criticise a new model from a dark silhouette

its fine to have a go at previous  Britain's efforts, but one that no body has seen ??? smacks of arrogance from the topic creator in his opinions i feel