Spalding Tractor Show... April 2009... a few pictures

Lord Ferguson

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marky you have done us proud again with sharing your pics with us Its great for those of us that could not go for one reason or another I have really enjoyeed seeing them like i am sure many others will too.

thanks again Mike

Thank you very much Marky for letting us absent ones be part of it!

Cerin has just arrived home and carpet farming is taking on a new meaning - theres no carpet left .....

Thank you so much to two lovely men - Mark and Simon, from us all - we are so grateful for you giving our son such a treat.

Marky Marky Marky, always the bridesmaid, never the bride.... well mate, here's some of you the other side of the camera.... don't say I never do anything for you..... But a few other honourable gentlemen first to get you in the swing of things.... Jez, Pete, Barry, Cerin & my mate Jack enjoying the sunshine and Pete's opinion of the humble TTV..... ;);D

P4050371.jpg

P4050372.jpg

P4050373.jpg

P4050374.jpg

Marky - I am so sorry that I missed your tatoo exhibition!

I missed it too, Jo.  I am sure they waited until I had left!

Well some simply amazing displays there... and I sooooooooooooooooooo wish I'd been there with you guys. And Marky... think I'm in love again :-*:-* :-*

You were missed, Mandy, and should have come.  

My first Spalding and I enjoyed it immensely -ALL of it. Looking at these pics brings it all back and I have just seen a model that I must have overlooked, blast!  Never mind - next year and Toytrac still to come

quality pics mark , no change there then  :) surprised really at how many other ftf'ers that had come that i missed , but like me , most of us probably wonder round in a world of our own, looking for that elusive dael of the day !

no we wernt simon, well not all of us, mind you none of us could understand our down under nick buy half 10, he said one sentance 4 times and i still never got it, took a translation from a combined two members to get it :D :D :D :D :D :D and as for that poor barmaid when tris rattled a chain gun order of drinks of at her??