Siku Control 32

leylandboy

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I have the JD 6920 S and i have mixed reviews.. Overall it looks brilliant, no aerial and you don't even notice the battery. The tyres are extremely realistic and actually give good grip unlike some other models which have plasticy ones. However, I also purchased a Joskin tipping trailer and the first time i tried pulling it up a gentle slope the hitch broke. I got it repaired assuming it was already damaged and it broke again-from the same thing >:( The remote is very easy to use, and the working lights and indicators make it very realistic. Unfortunately I have only just started collecting so i cant comment on the lift arms as i don't have plough or anything yet. Hope this helps! 8)

Anyone else have any views?

Another down side. the first ones that came out, the JD and the Fendt could be controlled from one handset. Up to 4 tractors could be controlled on one handset as each tractor has a 4 position switch on the bottom and the handsets had 4 buttons, one for each tractor. But now apparently, with the Axion, each tractor from this model, can only be opperated from its own handset. Is this right as I have not taken the Axion out of its box to look?

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

These are fantastic for carpet farmers and everything I dreamed of as a kid regards remote controlled 1:32 tractors.

Electronic hitch is great and lifts all of my implements with no problems.  Turning circle only slight issue but off-set by the no. of functions incorporated into these models, whilst remaninig good looking and detailed 1:32 tractors in their own right. Also if you put a heavy weight block on the front hitich, then this helps reduce the steering radius a little.

By far the best remote controlled tractor range available, an excelleny buy  :D

These are fantastic for carpet farmers and everything I dreamed of as a kid regards remote controlled 1:32 tractors.

Electronic hitch is great and lifts all of my implements with no problems.  Turning circle only slight issue but off-set by the no. of functions incorporated into these models, whilst remaninig good looking and detailed 1:32 tractors in their own right. Also if you put a heavy weight block on the front hitich, then this helps reduce the steering radius a little.

By far the best remote controlled tractor range available, an excelleny buy  :D

I will get one when i save up my money  ;);D  i think i will get a claas axion 8)

i expect its a convo , newholland bits on an existing chassis so nothing to get excited about, being e bay will only make over inflated stupid price anyway. better off going to a respected custom builder here on the forum and coming to an agreement. at least then you are rest assured of a decent job done.

• 4 weeks later...

i have one, its great for the first  few monthes then it gets boring, and when you have it in a display you cant even turn the wheels without the remoth. i wish i got £100 worth of other models rather than it.

but it does have great play value

I had the 6920 and agree that there fun for a short while, lack of remote implements to go with them put me off, I stipped mine down for parts to build my Lexion 600. After a new one now tho, while i had mine I customised it a bit more, like adding the front weights of the 6920s model siku brought out and painting up the engine bay and rear hitch. looked alot better when finished, great fun if you look more into them than an exspensive toy. they are what you make of them, shame siku cant keep up with new implements for them tho, especially at reasonable prices.

After spending eternitys in r/c shops I know the servos they use arent very exspensive, and considering they only make slight adjustments to standtered models to convert them im surprised they charge what they do for extras.