The Weather in General

Udimore

25 degrees at half 6 tonight :o, first time in absolute ages that its been really hot, what's the bets it doesn't last ::), lots of folk going like the clappers with their first cut silage round here, turning into a bit of a salvage operation i think, some of the fields are in a right mess :(

Rain in the morning, then overcast for the rest of the day. Looked like it was going to thunder like all letout right before I left work, but the storm seemed to miss us. Quite lucky as I had to ride my bike home today  :D :D

Is there ANY sign of the weather changing?

Its lashing down here in Co. Down!!!  >:(  >:( 

Fingers crossed its dry tomorrow, there is an Agricultural Show on near me tomorrow, might go if its dry!

Noel

Is there ANY sign of the weather changing?

Its lashing down here in Co. Down!!!  >:(  >:( 

Fingers crossed its dry tomorrow, there is an Agricultural Show on near me tomorrow, might go if its dry!

Noel

Same here in Dublin and at home in Wexford  >:( >:(>:(

Hot and humid in the first part of the day, rain and thunderstorms in the latter part of the day...we will take all we can get...it's been a bit dry here as of late.  :(