The Weather in General

Udimore

F F F F Freezing here this mornin -6 I couldnt get my car unlocked.................almost reosrted to peein on the lock ! ALMOST ! ;)       been very cold but sunny all day.........its currently -6  here  too ! BRRRRR brass monkey`s beware!.............think I need to call up bridget jones for  a pair of her  big pants !!!

Ditto that one... my storage container was like a deep freeze and I couldn't get the doors open... had to wear fingerless gloves most of the day ::)

Bloomin cold this morning. The car was reading -3 at 08:30.

Do you think he may have problems starting this? :D

DSCN40602007-12-20.jpg

DSCN40612007-12-20.jpg

DSCN40632007-12-20.jpg

I like that "windmill" Kev. Is it yours and did you make it?? Given me an idea about making one but with a lift mounted "tattie digger" representing the "propellor" Oh and the tractor would need to be a Farmall or Nuffield for me !!

I like that "windmill" Kev. Is it yours and did you make it?? Given me an idea about making one but with a lift mounted "tattie digger" representing the "propellor" Oh and the tractor would need to be a Farmall or Nuffield for me !!

Yes it is my windmill. I bought it from agarden centre in Norfolk. They had lots of different makes.

Worst frost of the week over here today ;D

Same here Colm, we`re in a frost pocket ...........-8 but it turned all different during the day.....now quite mild and thawing, its  2 degrees  rain en route , we hear the traffic on the main road ..comes right up the river and you can hear it tonight quite plainly ..............the frost has been welcome and clean !