The Weather in General

Udimore

:o weve had snow showers heavy rain and gales .............severe gusts one of which blew an ash tree down through the electicity wires up to us and took down the pole in the cottage garden.the gang are there now to replace the pole in the garden because there are wires all over the garden and the remains of the pole are leaning on the house :o :o :o

could be a while before we have power  depending how busy elsewhere they are.We`re ok really because we have the stand by pto generator, you couldnt run it all day everyday but for a few hours its fine why I`m on here at the moment! :)

:o weve had snow showers heavy rain and gales .............severe gusts one of which blew an ash tree down through the electicity wires up to us and took down the pole in the cottage garden.the gang are there now to replace the pole in the garden because there are wires all over the garden and the remains of the pole are leaning on the house :o :o :o

could be a while before we have power  depending how busy elsewhere they are.We`re ok really because we have the stand by pto generator,[glow=red,2,300] you couldnt run it all day everyday but for a few hours its fine why I`m on here at the moment! :) [/glow]

Get a tractor to run on chip oil and it will save you a fortune on elecy bills ;D ;D ;D

horrible day here, back door blew of my van, showers like being stood under a fire hose, spent 30 mins wandering round fields where we were working today recovering my signs which took off even with 4 large sandbags on them,we gave up at 11 as it was just to dangerous to work