The Weather in General

Udimore

Here on Dartmoor it's been 3 steps forward and 6 miles back today. Wind started getting up around 10.00pm last night and by 3 this morning was around 75mph and has come up again this afternoon and  storm-force now in the heavy squally showers, blew one end of one of my greenhouses out this afternoon. If I go anywhere over the next few days I will be carrying the chainsaw with me.

Must have slept through any major storm last night :D I never heard anything. Wind really picked up this morning at about 9.00 and eased off at dinnertime. Pity it started blowing a gale at about 3.00 and sounds like its still going for it now >:(

I hate this weather , gets me all edgy ::)

Must have slept through any major storm last night :D I never heard anything. Wind really picked up this morning at about 9.00 and eased off at dinnertime. Pity it started blowing a gale at about 3.00 and sounds like its still going for it now >:(

I hate this weather , gets me all edgy ::)

Me neither... got up this morning and there was bits of sales office all over the road... I didn't hear a thing... must have been something I drank ;D

Freezing fog on the way to work in parts today. Now clearing and 2 degrees above.

A nice typical scottish day!!

Cannot wait to get home ::)

It is around 20 degrees again today and the sun is out mmmmm I think spring may have arrived??? ;D

A nice typical scottish day!!

Cannot wait to get home ::)

It is around 20 degrees again today and the sun is out mmmmm I think spring may have arrived??? ;D

Ah but the sun is out now and is heating up now Rob... not quite 20 degrees though ;D ;D. Time for breakfast off for a bacon roll