The Weather in General

Udimore

Minus 32c this morning.

We're doing a lot of renovations inside the store these days having just recently changed  our franchise. The lumber manager and I will be laying laminate flooring in the housewares dept. today so I expect to be inside most of the time and will let my "yard guys" who want to stay away from the renovations take care of outside today.

Each to their own I suppose.

Just checked the weather network website, our area has wind chill warnings that will make the temprature feel like minus 44c not taking into account wind gusts........it may be that everyone will be looking for an inside job today  ;) 

• 2 weeks later...

White frost first thing this morning in Drumoak but the sun is now up and shining through from the kitchen window and into dining room. Time for me to get off here and get outside and make the most of the fine looking day.

Not long back from transporting a defunct fridge for a friend of a neighbour from Peterculter to the tip at Banchory and the temperature was showing 10.5 degrees. Rather pleasant and I do hope Spring is in the air.