The Weather in General

Udimore

Well the rain is now on here in Aberdeen. That's blown my plan of driving my Nuffield Universal with air conditioned cab home from my fathers which is 15 odd miles away for our local rally at Crathes close to Banchory this Sunday.

It's a beautiful sunny day up here in the far North of the country. Been warm and bright since early morning my 3 old collies are out sunning themselves on the patio, Might dig out a chair and go join them while it's nice and watch all the helicopters flying in and out of the airport  ;D. Down side though was it poured all Saturday night and all Sunday so things are a bit wet under foot  :(

Bright and sunny here again this morning  ;D  Even had a call to be ready to go wrapping later on ( if ground is dry enough though, depends on how large the tracks the tractor  tyres are making ) But after Saturday night and all day rain on Sunday it doesn't look too optimistic.. Ground conditions are less than good, next big problem will be the harvest starting soon and some people are still trying to make hay and silage up here  :(