The Weather in General

Udimore

I went to bed last night with all the cars white - worke this morning to a mild damp morning... temp is 5 or more now I believe  :-\

it was like that well before my midnight trip to tesco :D :D, around 2deg! :o :o :o

cloudy with some sun today

• 2 weeks later...

well here`s me in anorak mode!....................I record the rainfall for the met office  and we had 1297 mm`s of rain in 2007 which fell on 215 days giving us 130 dry days ie 24 hour periods with no rain.

At just under 52 inches that`s slightly lower than average rainfall for us but within the typical range  which is between 48 and 72. we would normally have more dry days though and thats the lowest number bar 1  I`ve ever recorded.July was particularily wet.

I dont do temperature  recording officially but do check  it for myself  in extremes and we had a top of  28 Celcius and a low of -11 celcius. I don`t have an average temp firgure .   

The temperatute here has been dropping off all afternoon... it started out (when the sun came up) at 8.5 degrees... lucky if it's 2 now I reckon... biting wind as well  :o :o

Bring on the snow I say  ;D

same we are supposed to get 1 inche of snow tommorow  ;D:D

The temperatute here has been dropping off all afternoon... it started out (when the sun came up) at 8.5 degrees... lucky if it's 2 now I reckon... biting wind as well  :o :o

Have you the antifreeze in Fanny ???:D :D Will she cope :D

so who will get the pleasure of pulling cars on the hill then, Fanny or Landie ???