The Weather in General

Udimore

its alll needed but pity theres a silage demo near me tonight which could be canceled :-\

was only spitted earlier now it's quite heavy :) good job, every farmer in NI will be glad to see it. even cereal boys. i noticed most grazing fields around here is just getting burnt and just isnt the right colour of green. good stuff :)

Morning Bill. We have to stop meeting in here like this!! High cloud, clear and 11deg. Mower didn't go anywhere yesterday for fear of rain today. Weather is going my way for now.

Yes we must Tris ;D ;D

If you fall behind on the mowing I could always come down with the Cub and the 4 foot finger bar mower to lend a hand ;D ;D

BA2008002-1.jpg

What, on your way to the MF open day?! ;)

Right colour wrong brand to take that one along Tris. I'm impressed that I'm still getting between 30 & 31 mpg when towing the trailer and tractor though ;D ;D

Morning Bill!:) Same as yesterday here. Mower is going out today. Only two trailers needed tomorrow so I'm on the truck. Silage Sunday though :)

Oh well Tris looks like you will be earning over the weekend whilst I'm away playing ;D. The Angus Show with Cub tomorrow and the Commercial vehicle road run on Sunday thought I'm tempted just to go on the route and get photos

Just in case of getting accused of straying from topic looking at the forecast for Aberdeen and the shire and Angus its looking good for both Saturday and Sunday :) :)

Road run sounds ace! I bet the mpg average won't be too high :D

Nope but hopefully it will be fun. With the good weather forecast I'm hoping to get some nice shots to post up next week Tris

lovley day and eve infact but all arround us we can hear thunder, out over the moors, of to the east of us ie exeter way, and a bit from cornwall to, yet here in plymouth,the suns out and its quite warm

Very nice here today , but exeter had lots of rain.

lovley day and eve infact but all arround us we can hear thunder, out over the moors, of to the east of us ie exeter way, and a bit from cornwall to, yet here in plymouth,the suns out and its quite warm

No sign of any bad weather let alone Thunder, been lovely here all day, so its not come from this bit of Cornwall :D