The Weather in General

Udimore

Well first day back at work and the big yellow thing is beating down on us here, about an hour ago it was showing 45 degrees nice and toasty :o

Could you send it accross to the UK Rob and help the lads harvest please ??? ???

Could you send it accross to the UK Rob and help the lads harvest please ??? ???

Aye wish I could, Winter Barley is nearly all in up our way rape mostly in and winter rape already in the ground. Second cut silage was down and in the pit in 2 days before the weather broke on saturday. ::)

great day here but goud conditions not to suitable for silage yet i'm gettin fed up waiting rain forcast later ,nothing great forecast for the next bloomin month  :'( :'(

Don't say that Stephen :'( :'(

Nashmach sticks his fingers in his ears and says lah lah lah dela

absoulutly f***ing lashing 30 secs outside closing doors and im soaked to the skin  :'(

You are getting one of those pink flashes then - sun is lovely here if I was at home it would be hard not to fire up the combine ;D

Looks like rain though in a while according to the radar and according to the long range forecast not looking good for another 9-10 days >:(

Innit funny.............ever since we were told of the perils of global warming, mother nature has waved two fingers at us and given us two cool summers. The last I heard was this is what we can expect for the next five years.

Like I've said before.........its just nature compensating itself in a natural cycle of weather. Bu**er boy, I've been around long enough to see quite a few extremes of weather. Nothing like an extra hot summer or very cold winter to get the "Experts" pontificating.  ::)

It's been so cold and windy down here in Sussex today; I had to get me woolly "Yat" out. We had a shower here this morning that was just like someone throwing a bucket of water over you. It lasted about as long and nearly soaked me. Weeeeeeird .  ::);)