The Weather in General

Udimore

one of these times you really wish you had your camera...........couple of days ago as I was feeding the pet lambs, I just happened to glance up to the top of the valley when I saw this very black cloud, at this time of year  round here typically the thunder type clouds , I didnt pay too much attention as I was watching their water tub fill up from the tank we use  when I started to see a dark upside down ice cream cone shaped cloud coming down from below the big dark cloud........very weird and I remember seeing on the tv a program about tornados and the start of them out of the thunder clouds ...........by the time i`d taken in what I was looking at ,a layer of white cloud had formed and drifted across below after which the funnel just disappeared.oh and my point,sorry, thundery showery broken weather up here where its a struggle to get 2 dry days together.