The Weather in General

Udimore

I suffer some migranes pretty bad, if anyone else does it's a bad thing and I feel for you, and yesterday the humidity in the air gave me a cracking headache all day  :-\, seems fresher today. Nice breeze and some hot rays  ;D

Me too Luke (no seriously I do !!) - They get me every now and again and they are living hell are they not  :o???

Bad hayfever usually kicks it off for me... I find sunglases help me a lot.. but if they makes a start then I've had it for 2-3 days  :'( :'(

oh what a day :D....sitting in traffic on the M25 cause someone thought they would have an accident on a monday morning ::)

atleast the weather was good again! ;D ;D ;D, 30 plus!....arent we supposed to have storms soon :-\

Been hot and very humid these last 2 days, had a few big storms this afternoon, thunder, lightning, hail, heavy rain the works, which has made it a bit fresher, not much though. Only problem was I should of been round baling today >:( >:(

Been hot and very humid these last 2 days, had a few big storms this afternoon, thunder, lightning, hail, heavy rain the works, which has made it a bit fresher, not much though. Only problem was I should of been round baling today >:( >:(

we were ment to have that last night nath,but missed us totally, not a drop of rain,dopy sods even gave out a severe weather warnign over it?

we were ment to have that last night nath,but missed us totally, not a drop of rain,dopy sods even gave out a severe weather warnign over it?

That's the BBC weather forecasters for you.

There is a lad near me at home and he swears by the English forecast and won't cut the hay till it gives a few fine days - if only he looked at the Irish equivalent he would know better. Every year he either loses it or its just as good as dung.  :D :D

Me too Luke (no seriously I do !!) - They get me every now and again and they are living hell are they not  :o???

Bad hayfever usually kicks it off for me... I find sunglases help me a lot.. but if they makes a start then I've had it for 2-3 days  :'( :'(

Ah sunglasses yep, wear them all the time in the sun, the doctor said it's because blue eyes are sensitive to light, once you get a migrane there's no way of getting rid of it until you wake up next morning, horrible stuff.